Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i KnoW ThiS iS LaMe BuT...

oukeh.... congratulations dude... mmm let's try beat sephiroth without any materia equipped..

I just realized how bored I am now, since there is basically nothing left for me to do on this game....

hell yes..
    nothing to do in the game now.. except try to do sum stupid things like finish the game witout equipping any materia.. anybody done that b4??

Blog Entries

except try to do sum stupid things like finish the game witout equipping any materia.. anybody done that b4??
    I have no intention of trying, but, I suppose it could be done. Selling every piece of materia you come across would leave you filthy rich. Rich enough to buy the strongest equipment for everyone. Then you use the rest of the money to stock up on healing items. Since you have no materia equipped, your characters will deal more damage when attacking. Leave one as a 'healer' and I reckon you got yourself all set. The only problem is getting the cash flow started in the early game.

That wouldnt be all that difficult actually, since a mastered ALL materia sell for something like 4 million gil.

Blog Entries

Sure, it would take ages to master though. And you'll need to equip it to master it. We wouldn't wanna break the rules would we?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Originally posted by TheNeverlasting
    That wouldnt be all that difficult actually, since a mastered ALL materia sell for something like 4 million gil.
    1.4 million.

And a no-materia game wouldn't be too hard.

Originally posted by silent_ultima
    hell yes..
    nothing to do in the game now.. except try to do sum stupid things like finish the game witout equipping any materia.. anybody done that b4??
    I did, but that's not a really tough challenge. And it is quite long to go through the whole cave.

Btw silent_ultima, you should try maxing a chocobo ; I tried but got stuck at a certain limit, so it would be great if someone else tried too.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

Ah yes. 1.4.....i was thinking 4.1....

maxing out chocobos... hmm that's interesting.. i'll try to do it and create a new post when i'm done..

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Don't forget lucky 7, and full limit breaks, and hopefully some sort of insane amount of luck

Originally posted by Al Bhed³
    I have no intention of trying, but, I suppose it could be done. Selling every piece of materia you come across would leave you filthy rich. Rich enough to buy the strongest equipment for everyone. Then you use the rest of the money to stock up on healing items. Since you have no materia equipped, your characters will deal more damage when attacking. Leave one as a 'healer' and I reckon you got yourself all set. The only problem is getting the cash flow started in the early game.
    hmmm.......
    *sells all summons materia for 1 gil each*
    *sells all independent and support materia for 0 gil each*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx