Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue huge materia, Contain and other materia problems (Maybe spoilers, I dunno)

Default Blue huge materia, Contain and other materia problems (Maybe spoilers, I dunno)

Alright then, I don't have the Blue Huge Materia or the Purple (I don't know I am colorblind, partly). I know it's in Wutai (cause the walktroughs tell me) but I cannot find it cause I can get trough the stupid f***ing fire. I have one Dragon Scale and Levathain (I dunno if you spell it like this) and it just doesn't work. So please help me?

Then I have so good materia Contain and 2*attack. But the don't gain and AP. What am I doing wrong? Please help me to.

Last materia question. How the hell can I get a soon as possible W-Summon. It took me like seven turns before I got Omnislash and I think if that's the half of the prize of W-Summon, it will get me 14 turns before I get W-Summon. . I don't want to wait this long. I want to slaughter Emerald and Ruby

you dont get one in Wutia. Also its alot easier now you have omnislash. Do omnislash then mime loads of times.
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit.

I did not hear of any blue or purple huge materia. The only ones I know are Green, Red and Yellow.

As for the contain, you should check if it is not in a 0-progress weapon. Try equipping it on someone else.

And if you want W-Summon, you'll have to deserve it The trick to go faster is to manage to get the worst possible penalties between each fight, which can be achieve with nothing more than a little timing and training. But this will make the challenge quite more difficult, so you'd better have a decent character.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

that's right, there is no blue or purple master materia (unless you're talking about the HUGE materia you give to Bugenhagen, Red XIII's grandfather). to get past the fire in wutai mountain, of course you need the leviathan scales, but walk RIGHT INTO the fire. Cloud will stop and the scales will shine, removing some of the fire. among the fire you will find Oritjutsu (or something like that), which is a Yuffie weapon, and a Steal as Well materia, a support materia, which will steal from the enemy when you use the connected materia (like i connect Ice with Steal as Well, when i use Ice, Ice2, or Ice3 on an enemy/enemies, i will steal from them at the same time).

right. about the AP gain thing, make sure the materia is not in a weapon/armor slot that has "Nothing" written.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

There is a blue huge materia. It gives you the Bahamut ZERO summon. Anywho, I think the blue materia you're thinking of is the steal-as-well in Da-Chao (is that right? I can't remember the exact name of the place.)

-edit- I really need to start reading all the posts. (what ultima said) ^
    lol signature

Yeah, I do mean the one that gives you Bahamut Zero. So how do I get him then??? Plz help me.

*spoilers?*

im almost sure you get the blue huge materia from the rocket when your in space trying to destroy meteor. put in the right code (circle square X X) and you get it from the lock.

EDIT: either that, or its from the train. but i always get the materia from both places, so im not exact.

then, go to cosmo canyon and bugenhagen will take you into his planetarium with all the huge materias you managed to get. walk up to the blue huge materia and you should be given bahamut zero if you have bahamut and neo bahamut
    Last edited by soulICE; 12-12-2003 at 01:07 AM.
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

Actually I'm pretty sure you get the blue one from (SPOILER) the train at corel because I always get the rocket, but I almost never get the train. So i very rarely get zero.
    lol signature

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's from the train mission. You have to succesfully stop it from crashing into Corel in order to gain the Bahamut Zero materia. You also get the Ultima materia for free rather than having to pay upteen thousand gil for it from the kid. I've never been able to do it.

wrong-o. the blue huge materia is gotten from sinking the submarine after the underwater reactor has been raided. so if you do not sink the enemy sub in the 10-minute time frame, there is NO way of getting the blue huge materia. i think the yellow one was the one in the rocket.
    -little purple-haired geek

No, the yellow one is from the Fort Condor mission and the Red one is from the Submarine mission. We are only missing the green and the blue/purple one. But if I understand right and it's on the train then I cannot get Bahamut Zero? And in the rocket in think you get them all.

Originally posted by SephirothNL
    No, the yellow one is from the Fort Condor mission and the Red one is from the Submarine mission. We are only missing the green and the blue/purple one. But if I understand right and it's on the train then I cannot get Bahamut Zero? And in the rocket in think you get them all.

whenever i have played through the games, it was always the one i got from the submarine. HOWEVER, lookie what i found:

>>>>
    * All four Huge Materia you will encounter during your main-line quest are lost-forevers. Basically, for each Huge Materia, you'll get a chance to save it. Failing your mission, you lose the Huge Materia. An interesting collilquary to this rule is that you will always receive the Huge Materia in the same order, regardless of which missions (if any) you fail to save a particular huge materia. That order is: green, yellow, red, blue. In short, if you miss one huge materia, you miss out on the blue one. If you miss two, it's blue and red, etc. For more on the benefits conveyed by the Huge Materia, refer to section V.M. of the FAQ.
    >>>>

taken from this webpage, in section 1, article F:
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/f...tasy_vii_k.txt
    Last edited by Numisma; 12-13-2003 at 08:08 AM.

Oh, damn, then I cannot get the blue-materia, because i failed my first mission. And so I cannot get Bahamut Zero . But another materia question from me. How the hell to you get Final Attack????

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

You can still get Bahamut Zero. You can dig it up at that town... cant remember the name, but its the digging town. Dig it up there.

Final Attack support materia is a prize in the Battle Arena. first, you must win enough BP to get both Omnislash and the W-Summon command materia. then, you must get another 64,000BP. at this point you will be invited to try your best in a special arena battle. Cloud is always the only one who may battle in it. after that, i couldn't tell you. i never tried. but what i heard is that it's supposed to be one of the prizes for the special battles.