Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is up with the last sephiroth???? [SPOILERS]

Originally posted by K-chan
    A sword doing a hell of a lot more damage than a gun? *rolls eyes* Only in Final Fanasy do they have twisted logic like that (umm...is that even logic at all? -_-; Makes no sense to me)
    It's perfect logic. Swords are cooler. That's all their is to it.

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

well, of course. in all the final fantasy and chrono series, dirks, katanas, swords, etc. are the strongest weapons. *shrugs* so did you expect differently whenever they made a new FF?

but in the case of FF7, there's a chance for a rod/staff to become stronger than the sword. don't believe me? i trained cloud and aeris the same amount, gave them same amount of magic/summon materia, and didn't give them any sources. aeris is a few levels lower, and she's stronger, she can whoop cloud's ass anyday! *laughs maniacally*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx