Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is up with the last sephiroth???? [SPOILERS]

Default what is up with the last sephiroth????

really whats up with him it only takes 1 hit and u dont even have to omnislash him can someone tell me why?
    tony murray

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

*SPOILERS!*

That's a cutscene sequence which takes place in Cloud's mind. It's not a boss battle. Safer Sephiroth is the final boss of FF7.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

(SPOILER)There was some author guy who over anylised the whole thing and said that it was jenova who was giving him all his strength but after being killed he was just an ordinary person and was easy to kill. This needs a spoiler tag.
    Word/s.

Cloud finally goes one on one with Sephiroth. He wins. Its just short to verify the fact that you'll win.

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The unedited Nibelheim flashback in Cloud's subconscious already made it obvious that, when it comes down to basic human strength, Cloud is more powerful than Sephiroth. If he weren't, he wouldn't have been able to lift Sephiroth high into the air by his own sword and smack him against the wall in a fit of adrenaline.

I dont get why they just didn't shoot the...... idiot.

"HAHAHA I am the ultimate" *BLAM* "uhg"

see easy.
    Word/s.

Originally posted by Maxico

see easy.
    um, right....

if that were the case barret could kill any non-machine in one hit...and cloud and barret would be killed at the beginning of the game.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

but you can't dany it would be hilarious, never-the-less.

*shrugs*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)How did Cloud not make it SOLDIER anyway if he's so great?

Anyway, I wudda been super cheesed off if I had to fight another harder version of Sephiroth after Safer.

i wouldn't! b/c safer sephiroth was kinda easy for me. i cast big guard and regen+all on my party right away. debarrier him, and hack away. when he cast super nova my ribbons stopped the crazy stats, and as for the damage, i use a megaelixir. big whoop.

see easy.

A sword doing a hell of a lot more damage than a gun? *rolls eyes* Only in Final Fanasy do they have twisted logic like that (umm...is that even logic at all? -_-; Makes no sense to me)

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

What's even more twisted is the fact that Barrett and Vincent do more damage when their strength is higher.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Blog Entries

Duh. The more strength Vincent and Barret have, the more strength is put into pulling the trigger. Therefore the bullet does more damage. Duh

One must assume that Barret has a trigger somewhere.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

In all seriousness, though, the best explanation for that is the fact that "Strength" isn't necessarily a character's muscle mass, but instead that character's battle prowess and ability to fight. So the higher the strength, the better they are at fighting, and the more damage they do.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.