Thread: Where the heck is Clasko?!

Angry Where the heck is Clasko?!

I need Clasko to get Alchemist but he's no where to be found! Not the Calm Lands, not Mushroom Rock, not Mi'hen, not Djose Highroad and NOT on the Celsius WHERE IS HE!! I'm on Chapter 3 and I talked to him in Chapter 2. I couldn't find him then and I cant now!
    **insert catchy sig**

eventually youll find him in the calm lands in the place where that guy in ffx asked u to capture all of the monsters for him. hes in the building in there. i dont remember what chapter though...but youll find him.

Actually, after you talk to him at Mushroom Rock Road and he has his little identity-crisis, you need to talk to him again after the scene is over... he's a little lower on your screen and on the right. When you talk to him the second time, you're given the option to let him ride on your airship. Then, when you visit the Calm Lands, a scene will occur where he gets off the airship and sets up the chocobo ranch in the old monster arena. :moggie:
    Train, train take us away... Far Away... To the future we will go...

The writings of a Kupo:moggie:

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You can actually still get him there without inviting him, he just evantually gets there on his own for some odd reason cause I never invited him on there and pouf he was whimping about something or other in Chapter 5 the first time around I played :/
    Too big.

Cool, I didn't know that! Clasco is the biggest whiner ever.... sometimes I just wanna kick him in the blitzballs, hehe. But I think that you have to get him to the Calm Lands and catch a chocobo for him by the end of chapter three to get some completion points, right? At least, that's what the game guide said. :moggie:
    Train, train take us away... Far Away... To the future we will go...

The writings of a Kupo:moggie:

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, so you can see him pet one in The Commspheres other wise when he's at the Hot Springs in the Commspheres, he cries about sucking xD
    Too big.

hmm.. i never saw him pet one, or whine about sucking... lol i guess thats why i only had 82% when i finished the game... i missed a lot of things! lol

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You probably got a Chocobo for him before the end of Chapter 3. If you see him whinning about how much his life sucks, you don;t have any percentage points for the Clasko thing :/ so YAY for you for not seeing it! Wee!
    Too big.