Thread: FFX-2 Commercial Yes Or No

Default FFX-2 Commercial Yes Or No

Hey All What Do You Think Of The New Commercials For The Game I Think They Did A Good Job But Should Have But More Of The Battle Sytem To Show It Off

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I saw like three versions, one where she kicks ass, another one when she's a pop princess and the other when she's in the Far Planes, before she meets up with shuyin. I think it sparks interests, for those who've played FFX and wanted more to the ending
    Too big.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I love the one that goes "When the world around you ia not what it seems, the only thin you can count on...is your dreams.", but I find them all cool.

Yeah the very first one where it goes "they say good things, come in threes" came on tv when I was at the Military enlistment place joining the Navy, and everyone saw it...it was cool to see all those people watching an FF commercial.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I think the commercials were terrible, and they should really rethink their marketing techniques but i bought the game anyways because it is FF...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

We dont get ad's for games that arent published by Sony. f0' shizzle

Default Hmm...

I agreee with FFFreakX-2 on the fact that they should include more battling scenes. Most of my friends just bought the game becuase of teh good graphics. lol.

~>M.Monkey<~