Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Awful Fantasy III (or VI to you and me)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    Intagir is the invisible monster on Triangle Island in the World of Balance.
    wasn't that a Behemoth?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Definitely an Intangir. It's invisible, therefore intangible. Har har. Looks like a Behemoth when you un-inviz it though.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

...ok....
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by DJzen
    Ricegirl? I thought it was Fistgrrl....
    Fistgrrl replaces Celes. Ricegirl replaces Maria. *nod*
    Signatures are for wimps?

no, Ricegirl is Relm (or, if you're talking about the Relm sprite in the opera, then i guess Ricegirl is also Maria )

That was exactly Marble's point, I think.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

oi veh! oi veh! Oi Veh!!!
    Clyde Arronwy, The Great and Magnificent Gumby, Lord Thanatosimii, Having Been Bequiethed of the Poke-dom, Ruler of Gumbolivia, Third member of "The Mind Whose Name Dare Not Be Spoken Aloud"

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde Arronway
    oi veh! oi veh! Oi Veh!!!
    ueah,um...you're starting to scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverZeroUltima
    ueah,um...you're starting to scare me.
    I scare a little freshman at school every time I get near her. She cringes.

This is just a really really really dumb game

Is there another awful fantasy?
    Clyde Arronwy, The Great and Magnificent Gumby, Lord Thanatosimii, Having Been Bequiethed of the Poke-dom, Ruler of Gumbolivia, Third member of "The Mind Whose Name Dare Not Be Spoken Aloud"

don't think so, but magil and master01 are working on one

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

It's not dumb, it's a very serious documentary on actual behaviour. There's a lot of philosophic concepts brought up that just get lost on many people who don't understand the history of internet sociology.

yesh. if i remember correctly, the intro to the game went something like this:

Awful Final Fantasy III
    This is a game based on actual stupid human behavior.
    Remember, the Internet makes you stupid.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingAwful
    Now here's a short FAQ on some stuff

Q: Is this supposed to be funny?
    A: No. It’s a dramatic documentary upon behavioral patterns on the internet.

*nods*

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

This is absolutely horrible. It's garbage, people on the internet don't--

What am I saying, this is ingenious(not to be confused with genious). I applaud tha maker.