Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Awful Fantasy III (or VI to you and me)

Blog Entries

Default Awful Fantasy III (or VI to you and me)

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1870

A spoof/modded FF3! I don't know if what they've done is entirely legal, but it's amusing anyway

Edit: Well, after playing for a bit I can safely say it has its amusing moments, its coarse moments and its "this is obviously a private joke" moments
    Last edited by Cloudane; 12-26-2003 at 06:56 PM.

LOL :rofl:

buggy tho.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's pretty funny, though some of it is just stupid. 'Locke's' victory pose including his naked nethers is just lame, and all the drug references just remind me of jr high school kids giggling behind the gym. It's worth a play though, it's always fun to see spoofs.

I played it a few days ago... I was surprised to see that somebody else found it...

I say it was funny for a while. But the only part I really laughed was in the fight against the "fragmaster". Damn...

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

0_o
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

I'm guessing it's really funny if you're a SA goon. I'm not (farker, rather, which is a far inferior caste ;D)

There was a few things that really made me laugh, though.

The Frag Master was good, yeah, OMG GG DOOD

Snacky Cakes!

We're cleaning.
    With fire?
    ...yes. It's nature's water.

There's always been a nasty draft in this room. I wonder if it's from that large gaping hole in the left wall?

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's downright hilarious at times. I also like the Monty Python 'Knights of the Round Table' routine.

Blog Entries

I got owned at the moogles vs. soldiers bit *feels ashamed* - mismanagement on my part - sounds like it's worth replaying from the last save point though!

I like the way they replaced the dogs with those little puppies that instantly disappear

Heh, that's where i stopped too :P

Wait...soldiers? Moggles? What are you talking about?

argh...is there a way to defeat Fragmaster?? *tries to get level 99 to beat him*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I'm at lvl 99 and I STILL cant beat the jerk. He absorbs Ultima... the thing that's done the most damage for me is the drill.

By the by, has anyone figured out how to get the chainsaw?

i was stuck at getting the chainsaw too....but eventually i decided to compare this game with the real version of ffvi. and this is what i found....
    when setting the clock in "ZoZo", it will say that some girl is as pretty as a....(choose the third option, which i believe is "Pony"). Then it will ask something else. (Choose the first option). Then it will ask someting else, (choose the last option). the door will open and you wil get the chain saw.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Cool, thank you. I figured that was the way to do it, but I was very tired and didnt even wanna try.

no problem

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

This isn't actually a parody of FFVI, it's a parody of the internet. There's many times where they make fun of parts of FFVI, but for the most part what they're making fun of is a combination of L337 $p33k and general stupidity. I'm not sure that you're even supposed to be able to defeat fragmaster, btw.