Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make your own FFVIII Character

Default Make your own FFVIII Character

Here's a fun little game to play! Make up your own Final Fantasy VIII Character, and give us a little background story on the character. What do they look like? What is their connection with the rest of the group? What kind of weapons do they own? And also, your character must replace one of the current characters of FFVIII, so be sure to name who you will replace! I will start off as an example:

Character's Name: Laurel

Appearance: 5'9, 120lbs, Long curly blonde hair, light green eyes, light freckles.

Clothes: Dark brown short skirt, light blue shirt, knee high black boots.

Weapon of choice: Double Pistols.

Laurel replaces Selphie in the game as Irvine's love interest. She can shoot a gun just as well as him, and meets up with the group outside of Trabia. She sometime competes with Irvine just for the fun of it, but on the inside, she really is in love with him.

Default Re: Make your own FFVIII Character

Character's Name: Beye

Sex: Female

Appearance: 170 cm and 60 kg. Long brown hair, brown eyes and a childish look in her eyes.

Clothes: She wears a white/red T-shirt and black pants.

Weapon of choice: Daggers

Beye's in love with Squall and therefore she makes a threat to Rinoa. She has a dark past ( which leads to some very interesting plot twists ).

Character's Name: klymis

Sex: male

Appearance: 5'11 198lbs a built young man with a tatoo on his face that is exactlywhat zell has on his.

Weapon of choice: A massive sword

Klymis is a young man that seeks zell for help with a long forgotten enemy but zell has never talked about his dark past and relationship with this group of peopel witch raises mistrust between the seed group.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Character's Name: Autumn

Sex: Female

Appearance: 5'7" with long brown hair and brown eyes. She has an eyebrow ring and facial tattoo.

Clothes: She wears a green vest over a black tank top and black leather gloves. She also wears a black short skirt with a green sash and black knee-high boots.

Weapon of choice: Staff

History: Originally from Fisherman's Horizon, Autumn rejected the pacifist ideas of her hometown and joined Balamb Garden at 13, much to the dissapointment of her family and friends. Rebellious but talented, Autumn rose through the ranks quickly. As a cadet she mastered the staff as her weapon of choice, but her true talent was thieving and espionage. She successfully became a SeeD at 17, but disliked the structure of military life. At 18 she quit the elite fighting force to become her own mercenary. She has lived a nomadic life since, yet has remained in contact with Cid and is often hired by him as a spy for Garden.

With the onset of the second sorceress war, Cid has many missions for Autumn. Although not a main character, her contributions include stealing the magic lamp which Cid gives to Squall at the beginning of the game from a Galbadian excavation team. She joins the party from time to time providing information, items, and subvertive military action.

Default my Character

My Character.
    NAME: Zapora
    Ocupation: Sorceress
    Clothing:
    Long black leather Jacket, Army boots with 3 buckles,
    Short top.
    Hair colour: White
    Powers: Every power in the universe
    General description:
    Lovely, beautiful, long silky white hair,
    Friendly, Very emotional, The powerfullest sorceress in the universe.

join my forums please: (you'll find the link in my profile)

Name: Philip (takes the place of Irvine)

Sex: Male

Age: Unknown, thought to have died, during a rendezvous with the sorceress. Appears as 16

Appearance: 5'11, 156 lbs, long straight brown hair, blue eyes, clean shaven, black finger nail polish.

Clothing: Black trench coat or robe, both untied, black baggy pants, black leather Dr. Martin's Airware (yeah buddy),

Weapon(s) of choice: All ninja paraphernalia including but not excluding: Shurikens and various stars, skeans, katanas, daggers, crossbows, nunchaku, and claws. Occasionally fights unarmed, and occasionally uses various guns.

History: Possibly the greatest SeeD ever from a previous generation. Managed to survive a failed run-in with the sorceress. Was found on the coast near Edea's house (due to time compression) after the first generation failed. When washed upon shore, he was no more than a child again, and was found by Selphie Tilmitt at the orphanage. Selphie takes care of him, but as soon as Matron disappears and he learns about SeeD, he remembers everything. Filled with memories of the raid, he has lost all of his emotions and now
    acts without remorse. When the orphanage was seperated, he was adopted at Galbadia Garden where he is the top SeeD again, he meets up with the others on their mission to assassinate Edea. Remembering everyone and everything, he keeps to himself, but can be a real ladies man at times.

Yeah... if you know me, most of that sounds exactly like my personality, except for the adoption and time compression stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Unhappy

another character would be
    Name: Aeris ( Takes the place of Rinoa )
    History: born in torran, where all the sorceresses live.
    Always treated badly by boys, especially by her ex's.
    Very emotional when it comes to feelings.
    Very friendly, now lives in Balamb Garden. No one understands her.

Clothing: Wears any thing comfortable, likes wearing baggy clothes, coz they are the best clothes for comfort, at times wears tight things, but only when her baggy stuff is in the wash!
    Fav colour: Blue
    General description:long brown hair, with wierd coppery coloured streaks that were vibrant red! Bluey grey eyes.
    Fav bands: The Calling! Metalica, Foo Fighters, Creed! and many more!

All this is most of what I look like and what I like, and my history, apart from the name and occupation.
    Last edited by lonely; 01-05-2004 at 04:34 PM.

Metallica!!! YES!!!! I've seen them in concert soooo many times.

You've seen Metalica, Wow I'm sooo jelous! Are they any good live? Ibet they are, my fave song of theirs is St. Anger, wicked song!

They're crazy live

Name: Racer Dincht

Appearance: 19, slender but muscular.She has light brown hair that falls to her shoulder and is usualy in many braids.Her eyes are a milk chocolat brown color.

Clothing: camo pants with afew chains dangling from the belt loops.Sleavless muscle shirt aswell.Wears a SeeD jacket over it(jackets tattered and patched in places,very fadded).

Weapons: Throwing knives and her fists.

History:Racer, or Race, became a SeeD at 16,and left Balamb the year before her cousin Zell became a SeeD.Shes become a loner and a mercanary, and was looking for work when she joined Galbadia Garden as a SeeD.She was one of the SeeD Memebers on the moterbikes attacking Balmb.When she relized she was up against her aunts adoptive son she took Balmbs side and joined her cousin in the attack.She joined up with Zell,Squall and Company after they entered Galbadia Garden.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Name:Anariel (replacing Ellone)
    How strong is she:Edea & Adel put together
    weaponsunblade,& some times a dagger or a sniper.=D
    height:5'3"
    How she dresses:tight black pants & a white tank top.Other times,she wears a blue mini dress4 going out
    She only wears black,blue,white,red & purple clothes.
    how she looks like:brown hair with crimson highlights & has 2 blond streaks on her hair & light brown eyes
    Anariel first lived in Matron's orphanage until she got her sorceress powers.Matron sent her 2 a home.Then Anariel went 2 Balamb Garden.6 years passed(she was 11) & became a SeeD.When she graduated,Anariel went on her own journey 2 find Laguna.2 years that day,Anariel found her"brother" Squall in the desert.Anariel talked 2 him & promised she would get Squall out of the desert.Since then,Anariel joined Squall on his journey.
    looking 4 luv in the right place.... :magus:

Name: Kirae

Appearance: 5'4, 123 pounds. Has brown hair streaked black. Wears long sleeved shirts that show off her shoulders and pants that flare at the bottom.

Weapon: Necromancer's staff (like Raijin's)

Kirae replaces Quistis as an instructor. Everybody is hesitant at first about having an instructor younger than them, but find that they had underestimated her after Raijin, Fujin, and Seifer push the limit and Seifer is given a black eye.

Name:Hatred
    Sex:Male
    Wears:Black pants a black cape and red belt and boots
    Looks like:Black hair(Spikey)5'6 120 pounds red eyes
    Weapon:Handgun
    the meaning of life: to live

Name: Lloyd Noel
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6’0
    Weight: 165
    Weapon: Two bronze small daggers. And a blue cold steel gunblade
    Armor: Has a red vest on that covers nothing but bare chest
    Head: Long white hair, and a cut across left eye
    Body: No shirt but wears red vest. Has rippled chest
    Bottom: Black baggy pants
    Shoes: Wears black boots

Bio: An excellent gunblader. Lloyd is known for his kindness at the soul and heart but also known for his amazing battle skills. He is a very nice person and loves all of his friends more than his own life. Yet his past is a mystery within its self.

Lloyd is a trainee from Seifer. Seifer has taught him the way of being a master gunblader. He is acknowledged for being the best. Seifer has given the pleasure of making Lloyd a SeeD and making him an elite human being.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...