Thread: [A] Paine

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default [A] Paine

Here is a sketch of Paine that I made. I like how I did her eyes and hair. How do you think I did?

The eyes are nice, so is the structure of her face but the jawline is a little on the narrow side. It's not bad except maybe you should pay more attention in proportions of where each part fits. Sorry if I sound harsh to you but I really am being honest.

The hair is great. Paine's hair is evil to draw, I can never get it right. u_u
    **insert catchy sig**

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

The eyes are nice, so is the structure of her face but the jawline is a little on the narrow side. It's not bad except maybe you should pay more attention in proportions of where each part fits. Sorry if I sound harsh to you but I really am being honest.
    Nah it's not harsh, it's CC. I agree with you about how her jawline is too narrow and how the parts aren't inthe right place. Especially on the mouth, it's too high. Thanks

The hair is great. Paine's hair is evil to draw, I can never get it right. u_u
    Thank you Yeah, it is hard to draw. When I look at fanarts in FFX2.net I really wonder how they draw her hair so well. I guess it takes alot of practice.