Thread: The Perfect Ending *SPOILERS*

Default The Perfect Ending *SPOILERS*

How many of you thought it was worth it?

horrible assness. this game is soooo appalling, the ending is like FFX's, stupid speech, WHAT THE HELL, where did all the cool stuff from the pervious FF endings go? (excluding a few)... but the tidus coming back, that was ...so-so. I STILL HATE HIM! ahhhhh... i want more gippal/nooj/baralai/paine adventures
    the underground... febuary 5th

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

well ... then...

I thought it was worth it :P I played it through twice got 100% and I was satisfied of this end. I was not happy with FFX ending but this one rocked! *Yay Yuna is happy!*
    Too big.

if the perfect ending is what everyone says it is, it seems pretty much like what i already could figure out

I agree with eternalshiva... I really liked it. I thought it was a happy ending and wrapped everything up in a little nice package, which was nice. I thought that the ending being the same as in FFX's was actually a nice little nostalgic touch, and not that bad. Tidus' speech was a little whacked, but I was so glad to hear him speak more than a word or two at once that I didn't mind. For the most part, it was really sweet and a nice way to end the FFX storyline. I think I and a lot of other people would have been upset if they left it at some sort of cliffhanger, because its a sequel, which is kinda supposed to resolve things, most of the time. And I think Yuna and Tidus deserved a happy ending Heh, mebbe if you hate Tidus so much, you should play badly and get the crappy ending, because you sure arent' gonna get him back that way, ya? :moggie:
    Train, train take us away... Far Away... To the future we will go...

The writings of a Kupo:moggie:

hahah, i dont know if i'll finish it anytime soon, i spoiled myself and watched my friend beat and get the perfect ending... you dont have to play 'badly' to get the normal ending, i'm like 43%, at the farplane and i might say i have whooped some tail the whole way, *sigh* effort effort effort... but come on, the story! where the hell was that? ahh, nevermind, dont argue~ we all enjoyed the massage/hot springs, leave it at that 8-)

You can't expect evry single final fantasy to have or be the coolest story. That's life...granted, I disliked Tidus, but it was a nice touch I think. And as far as other FF's go, their endings fit them on different levels in different ways. I liked some for this and disliked the same one for that, as stupid as they might be. And if you really look at it in a different light, our views don't matter, as long as the writer(s) are happy. But who actualy cares about them.....now I was going to make a very valid point, but thruogh my ramblings i forgot it.....sorry.
    ArcDragon9

whats with all the tidus hate

his whiny attitude, voice and annoyance. SUCK IT UP.

Originally posted by hentai
    his whiny attitude, voice and annoyance. SUCK IT UP.
    whiny? hmm...sounds pretty whiny to say that hentai
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi