34. You may not vote on this poll
  • SHE

30 88.24%
  • HE

4 11.76%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Opinions?

Angry Opinions?

Adel Is a She. But what are your opinions on FF8?

join my forums please: (you'll find the link in my profile)

I'm a bit confused on what you're asking. Would you like to make that a little less vague?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Well basically, I was on this site yesterday and I was reading some of the questions people were asking, and they were refering Adel as a He, so all I want for people to do is go back on the FF8 game and find out for them selves, coz I'm pretty sure Adel called a She. I also want to know what peoples opinions are on FF8, and what they thought! I hope that explains things better for you! Thanx for asking other wise I think my topic would have gone down hill! so what is your opinion on FF8 masamune1287?

Yea, that helps a lot...

Adel is a female, I dunno why the other thread said she was a male.

Anyways... I loved FFVIII, possibly my favorite of the series, and one of my favorite games of all time. The only thing that anoyed me at times was Squall's sudden change of heart when he met Rinoa. Other than that one tidbit, it's easily one of the best games made, IMHO of course. That's why I have relplayed it so many times. 14 and counting...

I think the whole SorcerESS Adel thing kinda gives it away that she's a she.

Default Wow

Wow, 14 times really? That is fantastic.
    Hey I love it too, you'll never believe it but for Christmas my brother brought me Squall's Greiver chain and his Greiver ring! I even have my own FF8 wall, that I did myself. You wouldn't believe how obsessed I am about FF8. I could go on about it forever!
    I'm not going to though, coz I don't wanna bore you.

Haha, don't worry about it. I've done it all as well. I'm still trying to find a place that will make a fully functional replica of Squall's gunblade. I have all these sketches, but so far, no one is willing to take up the task.

14 times, 15 in the making. I've played it since day one on PSX, and day one on PC. I'm a major loser as well... but that's besides the point.

Did you know that you used to be able to get a real gunblad, they used to sell them at another world, which is a shop in Leicester, they don't sell them there any more though!And I'm sure your not a loser, coz any person who is as obsessed with FF8 as I am, well that person is definately going to get a long jes fine with me, and will never be a loser, jes as long as they keep loving and playing FF8!OK!

Fair enough, but if you've seen the game clock on all my FF save files, you would agree I have no life either, lol.

BTW, which Leicester are you in?

Leicester, in England of course. Look you My game clock went over 100 and went into red,I spend ages on it, and don't let me have to lecture you on having a life!

Alright, you have my FFVIII time beat, but let's talk about my other clocks... WOOBOY!!!

FFI (NES, US): 79:24
    FFII (NES, JPN): 98:21
    FFIII (NES, JPN): 79:59
    FFVI (SNES, US, FFII): 78:01
    FFV (SNES, JPN): 32:43... hehe
    FFVI (SNES, US, FFIII): 99:59
    FFVII: 99:59:59
    FFVIII:97:23:13
    FFIX: 75:32:15 (red)
    FFX: ready?

... 546:47

FFX-2: 114:53

Ha, and if you ever care to look at my PSO gameclock, be prepared. Most of those were done on the rereleased PSX versions, except for FFIV and FFVI. But I'm done arguing, back to the topic on hand. lol
    Last edited by §håd0w; 12-30-2003 at 06:20 PM.

Oh my god, is this what the world is coming to? People trying to outdo each other by comparing clock times? It's madness!

btw, my FFX time is 789:58

[q=masamune1287]FFX: ready?

... 546:74[/q]
    How can you have a 74th minute?

Excuse me, that should be 47. *Fixes* But I'm just bored and this keeps me sidetracked from doing this damn science fair project.

And you aren't helping by outdoing my gameclock. lol.

BTW almost 500 hours came from blitzball. hehe

I tell you guy's what stop arguing, instead agree on how good FF8 is, coz after all this is an opinion thread on FF8 and Masamune1287 how easy do you think FF7 is compared to FF8, coz personally FF8 is much easier than FF7, FF7 is the hardest out of all the FF's!

I thought FFVIII's final battle was harder than balls. That was easiy the hardest final boss.