Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressions so Far...

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Curvalicious indeed. But she's gotta learn to stop picking her nose...
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

is this gonna be the last of the series?
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

I doubt that. I think the series has a long way to go. FFX was only a turning point.
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

On my death bed, Square will still be pumping out FF's.

Wink Please include more chocobos and LADIES!!!

This game better have more chocobos and ladies. That wud make it da best FF ever! Especially if dey include viera, nu mou etc. The game looks set 2 be amazin!
    "Its all coming back to me, the true..." - Sora, Kingdom Hearts

Yeah, I kinda liked how the races looked in FFTA, this is gonna kick @ss. I love Viera and Bangaa

well we 'll all be seeing more of ff x graphix for a while now i dunt know how the graphics could get much better unless its lif lilke.
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

For me the game's looking beautiful and I'm very much looking forward to playing it... But then again, who isn't?