Thread: [A] I got a graphics tablet!!! XD

Grin I got a graphics tablet!!! XD

YAY!!!

Um, well, im still kinda getting used to it, but its so FUN!! *gets hyper* Well, here is some stuff, feel free to give your comments!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always look on the bright side of life! *whistles and dances*

Lucky duck....;_;... I HATE YOU!!! *runs away crying*
    What's a jellicle cat?

O__o Omg, I want one.

I like the background O_O and there's also really nice 'shading' effects on the bottom of the skirt. Giving a little constructive criticism, the face would benefit from some work but yeah.. um... i hate you too!!! *runs off with graphics tablet when you're not looking*

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Shading on the skirt is what I noticed too. The lack of variation in the skin tones contrasts a bit too much with the niceness of the skirt. It's also nice if you don't outline everything in black, since it gives everything a cartoonish effect, unless that's what you wanted, in which case why draw the skirt so nicely? I think the whole thing would look much much better without all the harsh outlines. I do like the background too.

Yay! Thanks everyone- i know it isnt worked on enough to be really really finished and stuff, and i do agree with Leia and Dr Unne about dark outlines/face.......i didn't know whether i was gonna go for a cartoon or real lookin drawing.....so i guess i got stuck in the middle, heh...lol. But thanks anyway for cc- i took much care with the shading on skirt! Kami- COME BACK!! Heh heh heh... *shows off with it*

Here's something else, very very scribbly, and not quite finished but....meh, here ya go!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always look on the bright side of life! *whistles and dances*

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*agrees with everyone else* I want a tablet too! Even though I haven't been drawing lately.

Nice pictures, Pucca I like the face especially the eyes look very pretty ^_^ I like the pose of the other girl too.
    rawr