Thread: [A] Random Krap

Default [A] Random Krap

Yep. Just random krap. I feel the need for harsh criticizing. Come on people hit me with your best insults.

>:] I feel evil today! bwahahahahhahaha!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What's a jellicle cat?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> It sucks!
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Actually, the lines are too sketchy, he's a couple shades too light, the ears stick out, the hair is too stiff, the neck line connecting to the head is smaller than the rest of the neck...
    You got my 'critize yourself' opinion. O__o Yep. For one, It looks like you didn't seem to care how the lines were like, you make most of your skin colours that colour, the ears looks more like a style than mistake, and the last comment I just added in randomly. ;D How long did this take you?

>_< You asked for it and I'm giving you critisms I use on myself. Some people say I'm too harsh on myself so yeah. That's my 2 pence.

YES.

Actually, the lines are too sketchy, he's a couple shades too light
    err... sketchy? They don't look sketchy to me. Oh highlights arn't my best thing.

the ears stick out, the hair is too stiff, the neck line connecting to the head is smaller than the rest of the neck...
    hahah... i messed up on that while inking it ^_^;;

You got my 'critize yourself' opinion. O__o Yep. For one, It looks like you didn't seem to care how the lines were like,
    eh.. critize yourself? what do you mean by the lines? i think they're fine *shrugs*

you make most of your skin colours that colour,
    well, except the girl in my signature, the skin colors I use are mostly different. I used a more yellow based skin tone for asians. err. durr?

the ears looks more like a style than mistake, and the last comment I just added in randomly. ;D
    I have no clue.

How long did this take you?
    few minutes. i didn't work that hard on it though. coloring isn't my best thing though.

>_< You asked for it and I'm giving you critisms I use on myself. Some people say I'm too harsh on myself so yeah. That's my 2 pence.
    No... these criticisms are actually helpful. (even though I don't understand some of them ^_^;;...) But it's what I asked for right?

(Now the word Quote looks weird...)
    What's a jellicle cat?

It didn't look like you actually sat down and took loads of loads of hours working on it was what I meant about most of what I said. @_@
    I'm pretty positive you wouldn't have done those kinds of mistakes if you were to try on it.