Thread: [A] Dark One

Dark Angel

Default [A] Dark One

Ok, well here's the deal. . . I have a pic ready and all, but im not 100% sure I know how to attach something on here. . .and I don't want to screw something up. . . cuz that's a curse of mind x.x So could sum1 PLZ tell me how, and I'll post my pic a.s.a.p
    Thanks
    ~The past is only a memory. The present is only a time of three. The future is only pure uncertainty.~
    ~Those who seek the truth shall find it in the eyes of others~
    ~No matter where you stand. No matter what direction you are
    looking in. You are always looking in someone's direction. And someone is always looking in yours.~
    ~There is always light deep within the shadows~

Vash The Stampede:"As long as the heavy chains of revenge bind the heart tears of sadness will continue to flow."

Just hit the browse button on the attatch file section, select your picture, and hit submit reply. Make sure the file size is under 1 megabyte or it won't work.
    Do the la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lalaaa-laa-lada!

Everything you wanted to know about my RPGs and more.

Dark Angel

Ok, thanx. . . I'll try making it small enough, might take a few posts x.x
    A few things
    I tried taking numerous pictures of it, because I only have a digi cam . And it might be a little blury, if it is, just tell me and I'll post another copy of it.
    Well yea, here it is. . .
    I traced the body. . . but it was ONLY the body, I added the clothing and everything else to it. . . including the entire head. Oh, and about the person burning. . . just ignore it all together, it was just an inside joke between my friends and I, which is why it is so horribly drawn. And I would have taken it out of the picture all together, but whenever I tried to just get him in it, the pic was too blury. . . so I hope this works, my first time attaching something.
    Now lets just see if ne1 cares to say nething about it!
    C & C welcome!!! (wanted)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RinoaHeartilly777; 01-06-2004 at 04:07 AM.
    ~The past is only a memory. The present is only a time of three. The future is only pure uncertainty.~
    ~Those who seek the truth shall find it in the eyes of others~
    ~No matter where you stand. No matter what direction you are
    looking in. You are always looking in someone's direction. And someone is always looking in yours.~
    ~There is always light deep within the shadows~

Vash The Stampede:"As long as the heavy chains of revenge bind the heart tears of sadness will continue to flow."