Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramza's best

Default Ramza's best

Ok Well I always have Ramza master the Knight class, then I always have him become a dragoon. Is there any class that is better or very useful for him I mean I really don't know where to go with him after a dragoon. Yes I have beat the game but I always had him as a dragoon fr remainder of game cause I found them so powerful. Also what classes = Ninja
    FrEE CraCk O sNAP!

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

to get a ninja (which is better for Ramza and all fighters to master for the Two Swords ability) I believe you need level 4 thief, low level geomancer and low level archer. I'm probably mistaken, though.

once Ramza learns 2 swords, though, i usually make him a knight again. then he owns until Orlandu shows up.

Makoto, Honesty.

i usually start Ramza out as a monk, although his health and defense isn't all that high, his attack is so high that he easily (at least for me) hit for 300 non-crit while all other enemies and party members were hitting for 150 non-crit.

Its all a matter or personal preference. Until you get Orlandu. *drools* The power!
    lol signature

Ramza make a great monk imo...I don't find much use of mastering knight class for ramza as he could already use knight swords without the need to be in knight class.

until you get Orlandu. *bang* The unfun!

I found this out when I read strategies to defeat Velius/Wiegraf... Squire is the best class for Ramza. Especially Scream. Pit Orlandu and Ramza against each other, and I can almost garauntee Ramza will win, that is, if you're careful... The right combo of auto-potion, X-Potion, Guts, and equipment, and Ramza is way better than Orlandu. By the way, I stole Orlandu's Excalibur and gave it to Ramza... Cause Orlandu has no right to be king... He's too old. Lancer and Ninja are good classes too, but I often find that my level 90 Squire Ramza can kill most anything with a few screams and the right movement tactics and reaction abilities.
    -I was just curious... Why am I so good? (On that note: It's only arrogance if you're NOT actually that damn good... But it just so happens that I AM that damn good... So... Nyah...)

You can always use the Two swords, left hand shield trick to have many excaliburs. I have every party member that can equip it with it

Why two excaliburs when you can replace one with a chaos blade?

Sorry, you don't need both excaliburs, put whatever you want in the other hand after that, I didn't mention that, my bad .

i find that mastering jobs to learn skills is the best but i think his best calss is squire. guts is really useful throughout the game.

it took for ever for me to lear mime. DON'T DO IT!!!! this is the worst class if you ask me. i was on level 99 by the time i had it mastered. easily over 50 hours wasted
    "In the end there can be only one...

Ramza always does best in squire, once you have learned some good monk and ninja abilities he gets extra hp from being a squire and he can also learn a zodiac brave spell from the sommoner in the last level of the dark dongeon...so keep him squire at the end of the game.
    Signature was too tall. Please read the signature guidelines next to the signature box.

Mimes happen to be one of my favourite classes. Once you get their positions right, they can wreck a lot of havoc.

Mimes go VERY well with calculators, bards or dancers since they have the ability to affect the whole battlefield.

Hhmmm... I generally have each character max several useful jobs - so I have many options in battles. But for Ramza - I max all jobs.

This game is like chess - it's all about keeping your options open & having good "tactics". Best tactic, is to be prepared for all situations.
    Dancers Rock!

I definately agree, Squire is Ramza's best class. i did the solo game where you use nobody but Ramza and guests. If yell and accumulate werent in there it would be impossible. level up ninja to get two swords and equip two ragnaroks or Chaos Blades to squire, mmm tastie.
    Our legasy is only as strong as those we leave it with.

RaGnArOk

MY advice is, master both monk and knight, then switch Ramza back to SQUIRE (squires have excellent speed and movement)

SKILLS:
    -Guts
    -Punch art
    -Hamedo
    -Two swords (equip 1 excalibur and 1 Save the Queen, for auto haste and protect)
    -Move +2

Once you get scream in ch.4, ramza should be unstoppable

Default Here is what i do with Ramza

Mastered Lancer - Mastered Squire - Mastered monk

Make him a lancer

Jump
    Punch art - or Guts
    Hamedo
    Two Hands
    Move +2 or ignore height

Now he takes over 250 with the partison (the spear) can go anywhere on the map(with ignore height) can attack from long distance (jump) can revive allies (revive monk) and heal himself. This is what I do with him. The mastered squire is so if u want to gain levels or lots of JP just equip Guts and gained JP up and kill everybody but one unit and use stop or something on him. and use nothing but accumulate and in no time u have gained alot of JP.

Thats what i do with all my units so they get alot of JP.
    Final Fantasy Tactics is the best game ever next to Halo...