Thread: Terrible Terra Question

Default Terrible Terra Question

Ok my question is after Terra has talked to the Esper and has flown off, where do I go to find her?
    I'm back bitches!!!

Well, you form a party out of Narshe and head for Zozo. To get there, though, you have to get to the other side of the mountains. Good thing there's Figaro Castle! Take that under the mountains to Kohlingen, and (SPOILER)you can pick up Shadow there for 3000 GP, if you like. After Kohlingen, head south toward Jidoor, and pick up supplies there if you want. Head east and then north from Jidoor and you'll get to Zozo, which is where Terra is located.

You might want to be on your guard, though, since you have random encounters throughout the city.

And for fun little sidenotes, [spoilers]if you take Sabin and Edgar with you to Figaro Castle, you get to see a long sequence about their past. Same with Locke; if you take Locke to Kohlingen, you'll get to see why he's so protective of Terra and Celes.[/spoilers]

thanks, i did bring sabin edgar and locke with me, i just couldnt figure out how to get around the mountains

crap, im in kohlingen, but i cant get shadow because i already have 4 people in my party
    Last edited by Enoki; 01-09-2004 at 08:48 PM.
    I'm back bitches!!!

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

You can go back to Narshe and change your party, but I wouldnt bother with it. Shadow will take off at will.

I don't know if you'd noticed or not, but (SPOILER)if you also have Celes in your party when you reach Kohlingen, she'll also show signs of understanding why Locke is so protective of her.

i dunno if you saw edgar and sabin's past or no, but if you didn't, once you're in figaro castle and sabin comes out and takes off saying "this place hasn't changed", too see their past, have the remaining party members go sleep in the downstairs room. sabin will be in the throne room and then the past will show.

and, it's a good thing you didn't get shadow. he takes off after you find terra, OR he will run after a random battle.

and yes, it's VERY wise to be on your guard. there are very hard enemies in Zozo, such as the BellyDancer that casts Fire2 all the time, and another one that looks like a giant. avoid fighting these two, especially the giant! when you kill the giant he will cast Magnitude8 or something and kill your party along with him!
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I always get Shadow. He never runs from me. :aimsmile:

i always get Shadow too. He never ran from me either. But after he ran away RIGHT AWAY both times my brother got him, it's not bad too prevent taking risks
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

He WILL leave at one spot at that chapter, can't remember which.

I'm one of the more unlucky one I guess...

the four times he leaves you in the WoB, assuming he doesn't leave during battle, is:
    1.) when Sabin and Cyan reach Barin Falls
    2.) when you get the four Esper Stones after meeting Terra in ZoZo
    3.) after you save Relm from the burning house
    4.) after defeating Atma Weapon on the Floating Continent

after that, when you find him in the WoR, AND win against him at the colleseum, he'll stay with you permanently

The Joker's Pilot Setzer the Gambler's Avatar

Default You have to....

1-Head to Figaro Castle
    2-Merge under the sand and appear behind the mountains.
    3-Walk south until Jiddor.
    4-Walk to the right and North until Zozo.

"If I could have turned back time,
    Maybe we could have had champagne or wine..."
    -Setzer, Dreams of Darryl fanfiction-

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

She is waiting at Zozo with a much pointier boobies now.

And dun trust any of the thieves there. Kill on sight!