Thread: Yellow Trinity in Agrabah

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yellow Trinity in Agrabah

Can anyone tell me what the point of this trinity was? I used it, a block fell off or something and that was it

I went into the chambers and didn't notice anything different either.

And I've looked on the guide on the main site, and at some on GameFaqs and elsewhere, and all they seem to say is that the trinity makes a block fall off. Well so.....? Don't I get a chest or something?
    rawr

From what I remember, the block falls down into one of the caverns, where you can use it to jump up to a higher platform, which you previously couldn't reach.

Up there, there's a monkey which opens the large door in the same cavern, and inside is two treasure chests, with gummi blocks (I think). Hope this helps.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, I think I've got all the treasure chests down there already though...hmm. I probably got them when I wasn't supposed to, I'm always doing that

Thanks for your help anyway
    rawr

The yellow trinity knocks a block down to a lower level, and allows you to reach some treasure chests. However, if you already have high jump you might have gotten the treasure chests without using the trinity, in which case it is useless.