View Poll Results: Who deserves to kill Sephiroth?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud (duh!)

21 36.84%
  • Barret

1 1.75%
  • Tifa

13 22.81%
  • Aeris

14 24.56%
  • Red XIII

2 3.51%
  • Yuffie

4 7.02%
  • Vincent

14 24.56%
  • Cait Sith

3 5.26%
  • Cid

1 1.75%
  • Zack (but he's dead!)

10 17.54%
  • Other

9 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who deserves to kill Sephiroth? [SPOILERS]

Cloud, becuase no one deserves to be confused as much as he was. Aeris manily from my opinion because, yes he killed her, and still one of the tragic, emotional scequences of rpg history.............
    ---|==========>
    My sword is my destiny,
    your life is my will.

Caught up against the war again
    Time to chill in the bar again
    Never seize to amaze in minds
    So I just sleep sleep sleep please don't

Wake me till the morning after

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi
    The guy with the truck who had to put up with two creepy hitchhikers--one of whom simply refusing to shut up--because Sephiroth couldn't properly dispose of them.
    rofl

Originally posted by masamune1287
    I'm thinking this thread needs marked on it.
    I agree.

And... bleh. Sephiroth deserves to be able to kill Jenova, actually, since it's mostly Jenova's fault that he's so ed up. :o But that's a rant for another day.

I'm gonna go with Cloud, Tifa, and Aeris. For obvious reasons.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Though Cloud (or Vincent maybe...) deserves it most, I voted Zack, just because. Even if he's dead like the poll said. Rather, because he's dead like the poll said.

OH! I know! Cloud can kill Sephiroth. Then when his sould gets to the Lifestream, Zack can kick him around again! ^__^ I'm sure Zack's in there somewhere.
    The Hoho Conspiracy: An Alternate Universe Tale of Final Fantasy VII.
    Visit me at:
    http://www.geocities.com/the_hoho_conspiracy/

Zack's spirit! Hey, I'm just kidding. I vote for Tifa because Seph burned Nibel. Cloud has no right to kill him (haha).

You know,i think Zack and Cloud both ended up killing Sephiroth in the end.You never know,Zack could have been inside Cloud still,somewhere,helping him through all that.

Course,you know,out of the characters left living,well,Cloud was the one and only guys!and these polls and topics dont change what happened,so no wars in here.(seen afew posts that have made me twitch)

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Originally posted by Dark Dragon Knight
    I vote for Tifa because Seph burned Nibel. Cloud has no right to kill him (haha).
    That's a little bit contradictory buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Originally posted by masamune1287
    That's a little bit contradictory buddy
    really XD

y'know, Cloud...(or was it Zack, or both?) lived in Nibelheim, too.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Zack lived in Gongaga.

Blog Entries

I chose Vincent. It was his purpose for living pretty much.

I think that Cloud should kill sephiroth not Areith or Zack because they're both dead lol and besides Cloud has the almighty BusterBlade to kick sephiroth's ass all the way back his mother Janova

Your mom deserves to kill Sephiroth.

Cloud deserved to kill Sephiroth. Simple as that.

Aerith didnt.Just didnt.So what,he killed her.Thats not a good enough reson really.He freed her from the pain she would suffer later,making her forever perfection in clouds eyes.He preserved her. Sephiroth did nothing to Aerith other then kill her, and she didnt even know it was him im sure.

Tifa was ripped from a childhood friend,wounded,her father destroyed,her home burnt.She had to suffer.She watched the person she loved basicly go insane.Lost him,found him again and he didnt know her. She had resons to kill Sephiroth.More then Aerith.She suffered,Aerith didnt.Aerith had reson to kill the Shinra and Hojo really.

Vincent had NO reson to kill Sephiroth.He could kill Hojo, and there.All better really.Sephiroth was the child of his lover, why would he wish to kill his loves child?Hojo kept Vincent from seeing Lucretia,shot him,put him in a casket,altered his body,made him remember all the evils in his life,and was going to help destroy the world.Vincent had resons to kill Hojo,NOT Sephiroth.

Cid had....reson to kill the shinra(Paulmer was it??) and thats it.And the only reson he had was because they killed his dream too(with shera,but he forgave Shera).No real reson to kill anyone.

Barret was out to kill the Shinra,then sephiroth because Sephiroth wished to destroy the planet.Yeah yeah,he doesnt have a reson to kill Sephiroth really.Not a personal reson,just a general reson.Not good enough.Barret could have killed Scarlet.First,Scarlet was basicly the reson his town was destroyed,why the people left in the town hate him,why he lest his best friend and when he found him his best friend tryed to kill him,why his wife was gone, and why Marleen didnt have her real father.He should have murdered Scarlet.

Cait Sith/Reeve has no real reson to kill anyone.He worked for the Shinra, so nothing there.He was basicly helping the shinra to a point,stole from cloud.If you ask me,Cloud deserved to kill him...But not really twords the end.Cait Sith had no real reson to kill anyone.

Yuffie had no reson to kill Sephiroth,enless you count him destroying her home(under shinra command!).She has reson to get revenge on the shinra,not enough to have reveng on Sephiroth.

Red XIII had no real reson to kill Sephiroth excep to save the planet.General reson,not a personal reson really,so...not enough. He had reson to kill Hojo,for Hojo was experimenting on him.Not asmuch reson as Vincent though.

Zack had some reson.I'll admit,less than others,but more twords Sephiroth. One reson- Sepiroth was the reson he and cloud were in the test tubes.They were going to be Sephiroth CLONES.Yes,clones.They were injected with mako and jenova cells and could have Jenovas puppet,like Sephioroth and Cloud were sometimes.Zack looked up to Sephiroth,and when he burnt Clouds home, he had no respect for him.Zack lost his idol. Also, Zack would not have been dead if Sephiroth haddent gone mad because they ( cloud and Zack) would not have been missing from their test tubes,being hunted down by Shinra.Shinra wouldn’t have cared because Zack and cloud wouldn’t have been clones if Sephiroth haddent gone insane!

Cloud deserves it the most.Cloud has been used,his bodys been taken over,hes lost his memorys,lived anothers life,suffered watching many people die(ulamitly by Sephiroths hand), watched his home burn,watched Tifa be injured and so to Zack,being chased by a monster(Jenova),having the duty of stopping sephiroth,having everyone count on him(the pressure!),lossing himself in himself,getting mako poisoning, and im sure theres many more resons.ALL link back to sephiroth.ALL of them.

Other…well, no one has quite enough reson to be mentioned!

Mercenary

Very detailed post there zacks_clone, and I totally agree with you (although I voted for Tifa, she has almost as much reason as Cloud). I'm going to have to restart and visit Nibelheim to see these flashbacks with Cloud and Zack....

only problem with it is that (SPOILER)it wasn't sephiroth that killed aeris, it was jenova in disguise as sephiroth. also, the spoilers weren't marked.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

if anyone was reading down through this form, and it said 'who deserves to kill spephiroth' then they set this one up for them.

My idea was that it is actually a clone of spehiroth which jenova is controlling.but,i agree to a point.Basicly though, thats the resons so and so have to kill spehiroth/clone/jenova thing

Mercenary