Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best and the worst thing about KH

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The best and the worst thing about KH

If you had to pick one part of KH which you enjoyed particularly over other games what would it be? And also what is the one thing that let you down the most about it, or you didn't enjoy?

For me:

The best thing: The journal. It was a cool way to keep track of what was going on, it was neat reading about all the characters and being able to rotate them around, especially the FF characters, and it was always good keeping track of how many Heartless you had killed. As well as the record of 101 dalmations, trinities and mini-games it was a useful addition different to anything we've seen in an FF.

The worst thing: The whole gummi ship thing! I just didn't like it! Just wanted to get to the worlds and not bother with it. Especially when there was a point when my armour kept running out >< Also I'd be all exciting about getting treasure chests and then they would have some Meteor-G or Thunder-G or whatever they are. And I just couldn't get any of it xD Bah. Evil gummis.

So what about you?
    rawr

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

xD

I actually really liked the gummi ship thing, it felt old school like *grins*

I liked the Coliseum and the battle arena, that was fun.

I hated *ponders* when you were battling and you would get stuck at such a weird angle you coukdn't see what the hell was happening :/ that's my only complaint.
    Too big.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best: The battle system. I love the real time thing, and it's so fun. Combos and the magic and the summons and everything!

Worst: Gummy ships. Such a waste of time.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Best: Ability System. Unlike FFIX, KH didn't have an abundance of 'OMFG I WANT THAT' abilities so I could make Sora a beast easily.

Worst: 100 Acre Wood.

On another note... I didn't like the gummi ship thing, yet I spent 4 hours making a Sephiroth ship in commeration of beating him.

liked the old school disney characters reminded me of when i was a kid. i liked the gummi ship the second time i went through cause i actually took some time to understand it......... i dont hink i have any complaints other then i wish it was a little harder

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

The Best: Being able to finally fight good ol' Sephy in real time.

The Worst: Stuck between 100 Acre Wood and the Magic and Summon systems.

Best: Story, Characters, Battle System, World Design.
    Worst: Camera angles in small halls (final mix fixed it a bit, though) and Gummi Ship.

yea KH!

Best: The Fighting; whacking stuff with the keyblade best thing ever

Worst: Definatly the Gummi ship (takes the piss!)

also dint like the ability/leveling up sytstem cus it took ages to level up get good ability's

edit: Gummi ship problem now sorted, i was finaly able to make another Gummi ship so now....

Worst: ability system, ap dos not rise fast enough, and camera angles, get very annoying!
    Last edited by blue_midget192; 04-06-2004 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Best thing = Being able to here some of my fave FF peeps talking. Ok, thats not really a KH thing so the best KH thing was being able to fight with Donald and Goofy. Ah the good old days

Worst thing= The Gummi Ships, it stopped me travelling as much as I would have liked to. It just felt like a waste of my time
    --Cal

The best thing: The characters, the music, the worlds, the story, the battles and the atmosphere.

The worst thing: Although I didn't really have anything against the Gummi Ship travilling it's the only thing I can complain just a little about...

Well, yeah. The ship is essentially pointless. But it's cool to fly around in Sephiroth's head and kill things using him. ('cuz he's a puppet)

The gumiship seems to have gotten a lot of complaints.I love my gummie ship!It rocks dude!( but i would have prefered a map link in VII)

My favorite thing was perhaps the battle system.I liked being able to move and dodge,instead of stand in one spot and be murdered!

Least favorite would have to be the setup of the worlds.Like I said.I would have prefered a map.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Best: Combat system. I really liked it, and it made a nice change from the FF battle systems.

Worst: I have two worst things, actually. I really did not like Sora's voice acting, and while I didn't mind flying gummi ships, I just could seem to build the damn things! I don't think I built a single working one. But meh, they're just two small blemishes on a superb game.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Hmm... I'd have to say the best thing is the whole system it worked on, it was fun and origional.

The worst thing is the 100 arce woods... I nearly went homicidal after finishing it. And that's sad because I do like Pooh and all the others.

Best: The battle system. I love being able to move around, and dodge, and block, and use special attacks, etc. Fighting actually involves skill, as opposed to Final Fantasy where it's just a matter of what your level is and what summons you use.

Worst: Tie between the camera angles and the gummi ships. It got very annoying trying to rotate the camera angle in small rooms and getting stuck. The gummi ships weren't bad, but there wasn't enough to them. They should have been harder, and had something to do with the story.