Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The best and the worst thing about KH

HAHAHA, I loved the journal, it gave you information that you wouldn't be able to get otherwise. There's a lot of stuff that only that crickit would know. Such as what Riku's keyblade was made out of and why Sora had Kairi heart. It was pretty interesting.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    "A small light shines brightest
    when it is surounded by darkness."

Best Thing: The Disney/FF mix. I didn't know about Final Fantasy until after I started playing Kingdom Hearts. I think it's cool that Goofy could talk to Final Fantasy characters.

WORST Thing: Ugh... I am just going to say this: The camera! Also, the incredibly long Load/Save times! I mean, FFX load and save times were quicker than that. :X Ugh.

Best Thing: The Music, The Voice acting, and the whole fact that its disney. I mean, you could walk around the nightmare before christmas land!!! (its like my fave movie)

Worst Thing: It didnt hav enough levels, and the leveling up took way too long, especially if you wanted to do well in the coliseum.
    "Its all coming back to me, the true..." - Sora, Kingdom Hearts

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by 01chapmanh
    Worst Thing: It didnt hav enough levels, and the leveling up took way too long, especially if you wanted to do well in the coliseum.
    Huh? I thought leveling was easy? Oh well, I suppose that's just me.

Blog Entries

Best thing: Sephiroth
    Worst thing: He was to easy

Best part was the battle system

Worst part was the sometimes annoying camera angles

Best: A fun and interesting meld of Squaresoft characters and Disney characters. The travelling to different Disney worlds was really awesome! It'd be cool in KH2 if they also included worlds from Square games as well...

Worst: The camera! During hectic battling in tight quarters (and sometimes even in open areas!), the camera just can't keep up with the action. Sometime it'd get stuck behind a badguy or wall... leaving you the only option of frantically mashing the jump and attack button as you try to jiggle the camera free.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

*yawn*

Am I the only one who thought the load and save times were bad?

The best: Sephiroth is revived and can only get stronger!

The worst: Dying because my cure spell took 3/10ths of a second too long>.<

Quote Originally Posted by 01chapmanh
    That is because you choose dawn at the beginning, as you get to high levels it will be slower, if you choose dead of night then the first levels are hard but the last levels fly by like *snaps fingers*

The best thing--Seeing the FF characters,Fighting Sephiroth because I loathe him,...

The worst thing...How Sephiroth did not have ANY part in the original plot unlike Ansem,he was just a secret boss and that actually pissed me off,The Clothes of Sora...Blue,Red,White,and Yellow.............. Fashion sense for Sora was at an all time low,good thing he actually looks good in KH2...