Thread: what did you beat the game on?

Default what did you beat the game on?

what percentage did you beat the game on?

first time through i beat it with 56% complete in 39 hrs
    yuna lvl 66
    rikku lvl 73
    paine lvl 77

yeah i missed alot currently doing it a second time though. already up to 65% and not even done with the first chapter

lvl 80 for everyone, 97 percent complete

im currently working on those 3 percent (CURSE you chocobos CURESE you!!!)
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

moonskull cloudblood PrincessOfThieves's Avatar

I beat it with 94% on my first playthrough. Everyone was at level 99. At the end, after the endings & all the time was 63:01. o_O
    Time is the best teacher, unfortunately it ends up killing all its students.

did you guys get the 97 and 94 by using a guide or sometihng or did you jsut get that high of a percent by winging it?

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

omg I was like at 49% and level 75. I got the normal ending. The second time around I got 100% and I NEVER EVER did the chocobo thing *grins*
    Too big.

I NEVER EVER did the chocobo thing *grins*
    just what is the chocobo thing? i helped clasko clear out the old monster arena *sigh* and got the new grid, blah blah. then i catch chocobos around the world... is there a real point to sending them out to get stuff for you?

i swear the chocobos get worse for each final fantasy. i tolerated 7 and 9, but i thought 10 crossed the line with the whole "get a time of UNDER 0.00 or ELSE!!" thing. but no. in this game, THEY SUMMON COMETS. who the hell thought to give chocobos the ability to use magic comets to hit your party? i swear the chocobos did more damage to me than most fiends did at once. >:E
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, you can train chocobos to find items for you all over spira, its quite complicated. If you get three chocobos to go out, hunt items, and come back safely at each level *I through 5* it opens up an extra dungeon and you can get the Break HP item for one of the girls Special Dressphere. and the boss in there is annoyingly hard. *grins*
    Too big.