Thread: Quick question

Articles

Default Quick question

Alright, so I'm playin' through the game. Again. Aaaand, I came up to the part where you first wander in Wall Market and thought of a question I've been meaning to ask for a while.

Is there any real point to the Honey Bee Inn? It's like. . . every time I swing by there, there's always a crowd. You know, when you're hunting for Tifa, who's trying to interrogate Don Corneo about the Sector 7 thing, there's a whole group of people in front. Then when you dress Cloud up like a chick, they all gather 'round and tell 'im how much of a hottie he is.

Is the Honey Bee Inn there for any other reason than to just talk to the people out front?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

If you get a pass you can go inside and get more goodies for Cloud's outfit, as well as watching a rather disturbing scene. I think there's a guy outside (on the screen just before the HB Inn), that will give you his pass and mention feeling ashamed or somesuch.

Articles

I noticed that during the first run-through of Wall Market, but when I went back a little later after gathering the stuff, he was gone. Hmph.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

here is a link that completly explains everything that can happen in the honeybee inn.
    Click here

the link should work but just in case the address is

http://www.ff7-universe.com/Part4/part4_4.html

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!