Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sexy *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Skogs
    She was the hottie in Pirates of the Carribean. Bend it like Beckham was her other notable appearance.
    For those out there who like a bit of flesh, she also co-starred in a terrible film called "The Hole" in which she flashes a guy her chest and it's all in the shot.
    The Satch Rules!!!

I gotta see that movie!

Do FF chars count? If so, Rikku (the girl) Yes, I know I'm a total geek and/or loser.
    Did you know that neither Mr Pibb nor Dr Pepper use the little dot thingies for their abbreviations?
    Sword chucks, yo!!!
    Check it out Bm! It's a three leaf clover! Can you believe it? I'm the luckiest guy ever.
    Oh, it was your "at least thief ain't gonna get these five dollars" fund you told me to hide in my scabbard and the forget about.
    i thought I heard him say "muchkin overload."
    THE BLACK APOCOLYPTIC SKIES RAIN WITH SPIDERY DEATH! WHY HATH YE GODS FORESAKEN US! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    Wee! I am totally hailed.
    But then you wouldn't say yes, because you'd have to be here to say it, which would then negate you being here to say it because you not being here is what makes it ordinary according to what you just said even though you being here is ordinary anyway.
    --- Fighter

Lindsay Lohan is Hot!!
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Quote Originally Posted by White Raven
    In my opinion, Elisha Cuthbert.
    I searched through the whole thread just to see if someone mentioned her. She is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigormortis
    For those out there who like a bit of flesh, she also co-starred in a terrible film called "The Hole" in which she flashes a guy her chest and it's all in the shot.
    'The Hole' was not a terrible film. And no I dont mean that because what's-her-face got them out.

Quote Originally Posted by gokufusionss1
    kylie, she may be 36 but i would
    You would what?

I assume you mean Kylie Minogue...she also has a cute sister named Dannii, but she got a boob job.

Anyways, I'm pretty torn on this. For female, I like to split between Alicia Keys/Jennifer Connelly. For male, Josh Hartnett...even though he's the worst actor alive.

I dont like to be attracted to Hollywood A-list or music stars.
    This is because there all to fake. Having there botox and face lifts and boob-jobs. I mean geez they dont look that bad. Plus most of them on stage or on the big screen have latge amounts of make-up put on to cover up what they look properly. Seen those pics of Britney Spears without all that fake-cream. *shivers*
    Plus im happy with my Girl friend atm anyway. Shes aint had all that plastic surgery and in my eyes shes far prettier than any of those celebs

But f*** it Rachel Bilson is buff

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Man, you people mhave missed a HUGE mark. JESSICA ALBA people. that is the chiky. Also, Kristina Kreuk, and for hometown girl hot, Emily VanCamp (Amy on Everwood)