Since the old thread got deleted, I decided to make a new Super Bowl thread. It's this Sunday, both teams are in Houston now, and the stage is slowly being set.

You can check out my in-depth analysis here, but here's a quick rundown of what I think you should watch for.

Rodney Harrison

When Bill Belichick released Lawyer Milloy a week before New England's opening game, people wondered why he made the move and who he would sign to take the defensive leader's place. Enter Harrison.

Just like in his days with San Diego, Harrison has proven to be the jack-of-all-trades at safety. Whether it's punishing hits on the quarterback or solid coverage, Harrison gives the Patriots a very versatile player.

Carolina's defensive line vs. New England's offensive line

They've gotten a lot of credit for their performance this year, and with good reason. Rucker, Peppers, Buckner and Jenkins provide the Panthers with a great mix of power and speed. The Patriots haven't given up a sack since Week 17, though, and so this matchup will be very important to the game's outcome.

Bethel Johnson and Ricky Proehl

Johnson stands as New England's fourth receiver and main return man, but I have a gut feeling he might play an important role in Brady's passing game. The main reason is his breakneck speed, having been hailed as the fastest man in the NFL. Against a suspect Carolina secondary, Brady might try to use this to his advantage.

Most people remember Proehl as a hero from the Greatest Show on Turf in St. Louis. He caught the pass that sent the Rams to the first of their two Super Bowls in 1999, and that kind of experience on such a stage might be something John Fox will rely on. Don't be surprised if Fox calls Proehl's number if the game is on the line.

Enough of what I think, what about you? Any predictions on the final score? Game MVP? Things that might happen? Let it be known, so that you can say you called it later.