Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prizes for defeating weapon

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

this thread was good but then it became dumb.

Originally posted by Reina
    Possible Spoliers

Wouldn't that be Emerald?
    I'm sure at the North Crater you only see the 4 Weapons...

[LIE]
    Omega Weapon?
    You need to get the Red Chocobo by breeding two max-stamina gold chocobos and go under the marsh where the Midgar Zolom is. He is at the bottom of the marsh having tea and cakes with Lucretia, when you disturb the party he junctions with the Midgar Zolom. Watch out for his summon attack because he can summon dead characters, such as President Shinra who causes 9999 damage with every attack, or Zack- who joins you if you defeat him within 5 minutes! But you must have the Desert Rose if you want to revive Aeris with Zack.
    If you defeat Omega weapon your prize is the TONYBLAIR summon materia, where British Prime Minister will cast blind on all enemies (including bosses) with his enormous white smile.
    [/LIE]

Reina
    omg liek I have to try that

and yes, the weapon on the moon was indeed the cheese weapon, as i remember you made him into a cheese sandwich, um yes... Oo

I thought there where only 4 weapons as well, but I thought for a long time that you get to fight Diamond weapon if you beat ruby and emerald. As i found out, you dont, reason? hes the sod that gets blown up at midgar apparently, or so i was told, i wasnt paying enough attention to the differences and thought it was ultima or emerald for the longest time x)

bah and now i have to go get an underwater materia cos i've never heard of that before, o the effort
    (on a serious note i hope to hell the thing your describing that i have to morph to get the item to exchange for the underwater materia isnt the boss, cos i dont have any saves near there right now, so that would be a drag)

Life s00ks
    No Picture, Between DA wont let me download [i]my own art[i] to use! >_<
    quote of the day moment:
    'Really now my loves, Death isnt so bad, I should know shouldn't I?' ~ Anarchy, Undead Black Tipped Grey WereWolf

My So-Called 'Art'

The current mood of makoto_tribal@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Wait, I heard something about an Onyx Weapon? Isn't that just what some people called WEAPON/Sapphire Weapon???

No. It's the fabled weapon beneath the Midgar Swamp. Calling 'WEAPON' 'Onyx Weapon' is illogical. There is no such thing as 'Blue Onyx'.

I just wanted to know, can you get the master materias by mastering all your materias first and then get a second of each master materias by trading it for an earht harp/?
    SAMSAMSAMSSAMAMSASAMMSASAMMSAMSAMSAMSASSAMAMSAMM

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by TheLast1
    I just wanted to know, can you get the master materias by mastering all your materias first and then get a second of each master materias by trading it for an earht harp/?
    Yep, if you master all materia of a particular type (except command materia, you only need the commonly available ones) and take them to the Huge Materia in Cosmo Vanyon, you'll get a Master Meteria. Trading the Earth Harp is a nice way of gettign a second set, since it takes FOR EVER to master that many materia - especially to get 'master summon'.

As for the Weapon at Junon... it's not Emerald. The Weapon that attacked Junon got its head blown off by the Sister Ray cannon. It is no more. Besides, Emerald Weapon is green and not purple, and looks nothing like the other one. People often call it 'Sapphire Weapon' because its consistent with the others (except Ultima): Ruby=red, Emerald=green, Diamond=white. [q=Ansem]The one who attacks Junon is just WEAPON. He is the only one with 'weapon' captialized. All the others say 'Weapon'. People just decided to call him Sapphire because he's blue.*exasperated sigh* [/q]Actually, 'WEAPON' is a general name for all of the Weapons. They never actually get called 'Emerald Weapon' or whatever in the script, only in the information shown on-screen during battles. Thus, the name 'Sapphire Weapon' isn't necessarily wrong, it's simply not used anywhere in the game.

I... I... I... NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!! *me so dumb*

*points at the post waaaayyy up there*
    yes, you can beat Ruby without KOTR. And as for the LIMIT BREAK a million times method, that won't necessarily work unless you have a week to spare playing FFVII since ALL of your attacks except maybe 1 in about 500 will deal a whopping 0 damage!
    this is my method: Once the fight started, with Yuffie and Vincent dead, I had Cloud summon Phoenix right away (that's right. wasted Phohenix right away, since i didn't have Final Attack). Once everyone is up, I had Yuffie cast Big Guard to haste everyone and protect them. I had Vincent W-Summon Hades and KOTR and kept miming.
    as for the way to kill Ruby without KOTR, that is possible. Just W-Summon Hades and Bahamut ZERO about (800,000 divided by 6000) times. since Hades will freeze Ruby. then let the other summon take its toll.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the dumbest lie about going to the moon was you had to push all of the shoulder buttons plus start and select above the crater and you had to get from level 50 to level 77 without saving first people think I'm gullible enough to fall for it as well