Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Name Some Favorites Bands/Singers/etc.

Banned

Originally posted by Breine
    Alicia Keys
    Dido
    Kelis
    Michael Jackson
    Janet Jackson
    Pharrell (NERD, Neptunes)
    Aaliyah
    Swan Lee
    Kashmir
    Missy Elliott
    Timbaland
    Justin Timberlake
    NU

Originally posted by jrgen
    Huh?

Banned

Originally posted by Breine
    Huh?
    I'm trying to find a reason for your bad taste in music.

I was just kidding.

Smashing Pumpkins.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Nirvana
    Placebo
    Deftones
    System Of A Down
    Muse
    Pixies
    Another post by heshardcore.

Originally posted by jrgen
    I'm trying to find a reason for your bad taste in music.

I was just kidding.
    Yeah, I thought so

Hmm...*thinks*

Techno/new wave/pop: Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, KLF, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Talking Heads, The Cars, Devo, INXS, New Order, Tears for Fears.

70s rock: David Bowie, Cheap Trick, ELO, Blue Oyster Cult, Supertramp, Styx, Toto, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Genesis, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Yes, Moody Blues, Rush.

80s rock: The Cult, Queensryche, Dio, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, The Scorpions, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Motorhead, REM, Tesla, XTC.

90s rock: Alice in Chains, Live, Primus, Jane's Addiction, RATM, Danzig, Pantera, Faith No More, Nine Inch Nails, Veruca Salt, Morphine, Matthew Sweet, Urge Overkill, The Stone Roses, Radiohead, Blur, They Might be Giants.

As for newer stuff....Brand New and The Shins are good.

*AC/DC
    *Aerosmith
    *April Wine
    *The Animals
    *Alice Cooper
    *Allman Brothers Band
    *Bad Company
    *The Band
    *The Beatles
    *Billy Joel
    *Billy Idol
    *Billy Squier
    *Black Sabbath
    *Blue Rodeo
    *Boston
    *BTO
    *ELO
    *CCR
    *CSNY
    *Cream
    *The Doors
    *The Eagles
    *David Bowie
    *Genesis
    *The Guess Who
    *Foriegner
    *Guns N Roses
    *INXS
    *Led Zeppelin
    *Kim Mitchell
    *Jethro Tull
    *Neil Young
    *Peter Frampton
    *PINK FLOYD
    *The Police
    *The Rolling Stones
    *Rush
    *Steely Dan
    *Steppen Wolf
    *Styx
    *Supertramp
    *The Tragically Hip
    *Van Halen
    *The Who
    *Yes
    *ZZ Top

(That ain't them all but a good chunk of my favourite bands)

Default RAD BANDS

Rad Bands
    71 gaps, A Global Threat, AC-DC, Action, AFI, Agent Orange, Alexisonfire, Alkaline Trio, All American Rejects, Allister, American HiFi, Andrew WK, Anti-Flag, AquaBats, Autortiy Zero, Avenged Sevenhold, Avoid one Thing, Audio Karate, Avril Lavigne, Bad Religion, Boxcar Racer, Berlin Projects, Big D and the Kids Table, Bikni Kill, Billy Talent, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, Bowling for Soup, Brand New, Casualties, Catch 22, Cauterize, Cheap Sex, CKY, Coheed and Cambria, Corddalene, Crowned King, Dashboard Confessional, CropKnox, Death By Stereo, Defiance, Descendents, Devotchkas, Dickies, Distillers, Drop Kick Murphys, Eve 6, F-Minus, Face to Face, Finch, GlassJaw, Gob,Gold Finger, Green Day, H20, the Havoc, HomeGrown, Hot Hot heat, Iggy Pop, Jackson, Jersey,Kicked in the Head, Lagwagon,Less Than Jake, Letter Kills, Letters to Cleo, Lower Class Brats, Mad Caddies, Marilyn Manson, MatchBook Romance/The Getway, Maxeen, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Mest, Misfits, Missing 23rd, Motion City SoundTrack, MxPx, Mustard Plug, Nerf Herder, New Found Glory, No Use For a Name, NOFX, None more Black, Not by Choice, OffSpring, Osker, Pennywise, Pistol Grip, Planet Smashers, Poison the Well, Ramones, Rancid, Relient K, Rise Against, Rufio, Save Ferris, Saves the Day, Senses Fail, Simple Plan, Slick Shoes, Stair Well, Starting Line, Story of the Year, Student Rick, STUN, Subline, Suicide Machine, Sum 41, Swingin' Utters, Taking Bac Sunday, The Ataris, The Briggs, The Early November, The Salads, The Transplants, the Unseen, The Used, Third Try, Thrice, Tiger Army, Time Spent Driving, Treble Charger, Tsunami Bomb, UnWrittin Law, US bombs, Useless ID, the Virus, WakeField, Weird Al, Western Waste, Yellow Card

i have more, but im too lazy to right more, but the ones i wanna write down, are all punk :P
    hey, would you like to join, mine and punkmccloud's forums? it is up to you.
    www.generalfourmsgames.tk
    plz join, you dont have to, but i hope you do
    ~thanks

if the forums are down, would u join after? thanks very much

Since when is Weird Al punk?

oh and Red Hot Mother in' Chili Peppers, es.

Edit: This swear filter blows my .

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Default Alphabetical order, according to my playlist.

Aerosmith
    Alice in Chains
    Beatles
    Coldplay
    Eve Six
    Finger Eleven
    Goo Goo Dolls
    Green Day
    Incubus
    Linkin Park
    Matthew Good
    Natalie Imbruglia
    Oasis
    Our Lady Peace
    Radiohead
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Silverchair
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Sonic Youth
    Treble Charger
    U2

Radiohead
    NIN
    PJ Harvey
    Muse
    The Cooper Temple Clause
    Ed Harcourt
    Joy Division
    New Order
    Pink Floyd
    Tweaker aka Chris Vrenna
    Aphex Twin
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    Pearl Jam
    Goldfrapp
    "Let me feel your leg of hope around me."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Re: RAD BANDS

Originally posted by fesser
    Rad Bands
    71 gaps, A Global Threat, AC-DC, Action, AFI, Agent Orange, Alexisonfire, Alkaline Trio, All American Rejects, Allister, American HiFi, Andrew WK, Anti-Flag, AquaBats, Autortiy Zero, Avenged Sevenhold, Avoid one Thing, Audio Karate, Avril Lavigne, Bad Religion, Boxcar Racer, Berlin Projects, Big D and the Kids Table, Bikni Kill, Billy Talent, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, Bowling for Soup, Brand New, Casualties, Catch 22, Cauterize, Cheap Sex, CKY, Coheed and Cambria, Corddalene, Crowned King, Dashboard Confessional, CropKnox, Death By Stereo, Defiance, Descendents, Devotchkas, Dickies, Distillers, Drop Kick Murphys, Eve 6, F-Minus, Face to Face, Finch, GlassJaw, Gob,Gold Finger, Green Day, H20, the Havoc, HomeGrown, Hot Hot heat, Iggy Pop, Jackson, Jersey,Kicked in the Head, Lagwagon,Less Than Jake, Letter Kills, Letters to Cleo, Lower Class Brats, Mad Caddies, Marilyn Manson, MatchBook Romance/The Getway, Maxeen, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Mest, Misfits, Missing 23rd, Motion City SoundTrack, MxPx, Mustard Plug, Nerf Herder, New Found Glory, No Use For a Name, NOFX, None more Black, Not by Choice, OffSpring, Osker, Pennywise, Pistol Grip, Planet Smashers, Poison the Well, Ramones, Rancid, Relient K, Rise Against, Rufio, Save Ferris, Saves the Day, Senses Fail, Simple Plan, Slick Shoes, Stair Well, Starting Line, Story of the Year, Student Rick, STUN, Subline, Suicide Machine, Sum 41, Swingin' Utters, Taking Bac Sunday, The Ataris, The Briggs, The Early November, The Salads, The Transplants, the Unseen, The Used, Third Try, Thrice, Tiger Army, Time Spent Driving, Treble Charger, Tsunami Bomb, UnWrittin Law, US bombs, Useless ID, the Virus, WakeField, Weird Al, Western Waste, Yellow Card
    With a few very obvious exceptions, that list is pretty good. Haha. I saw Big D and the Kids Table and I laughed. That's good stuff right there, but I never expected to see it.

Anyway... my favorite bands, in no particular order except the first one...

Bad Religion
    Deviates
    AFI
    Link 80
    Knowledge
    Bouncing Souls
    Rilo Kiley (For all you Postal Service freaks, Jenny from Rilo Kiley sings for them too)
    Talib Kweli
    Black Star
    Millencolin
    Mars Volta

Eh. I don't want to list too many. I could go on with good bands forever. But absolute faves is there...

The Best band is The Smashing Pumpkins

But the others are...... (in no paticular order) and no real order of type of music they do.....
    Rage Againist The Machine, Incubus, Blur, Placebo, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,Small Faces, The Offspring, Travis, Coldplay, Oasis, Morcheeba, The Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx, Linkin Park, System Of A Down,All American Rejects, Audioslave, Sound Garden, Fiery Furnaces, My Red Cell, Romeo A Go-Go, Goldfinger, Korn, AC/DC, Sasha, Proppellerheads, CoLD SToRAGE, FSOL, AFI Queens Of The Stone Age, Inme,Ikara Colt, Paloalto, The Darkness, The Prodigy, Bad Religion, CKY, HIM, Snow Patrol, Keane, MKL, Underworld,Saliva, DumbFound, Nivana, Duran Duran, The Outfield,Hot Action Cop, Andrew WK, (Hed) Planet Earth, The Donnas, Micheal Jackson, Marilyn Manson, The Cult, Black Sabbeth, The Zutons, Dogs Die In Hot Cars, Zebrahead, The Adolescents, The Ramones, The Clash, Muse

Oh and of course, the greatest band in the eintire existence of the human race SPOILER The Smashing Pumpkins

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Damn, I forgot many artists in my list...