It's that time of year, kids! Every year Eyes on Final Fantasy holds forum elections to create the illusion that each and every member has power. This year the elections will be more organized and less confusing because we here at Eyes on Final Fantasy believe elections should be open to all, regardless of poor hygiene or total incompetance.

First things first. There will be four (4) parties this year. Your task now is to form these four (4) parties. Each party must have at least ten (10) members, one of which is the designated leader. You have one (1) week (seven (7) days) to form these parties on your own and apply to me (Election Booth) for official party status. On 6 February 2004 around midnight eastern time (which is GMT -5 hours) I will peruse the official applications of all parties and choose the four (4) I think are most organized and give them official Party status. At that time I will also post the format the election will take.

Of the minimum ten members, each party will include the following:

• one (1) leader who can not run for any specific forums but will run for board leadership as a whole.

• one (1) representative for the following forums:
      General Chat, Eyes on Each Other, and World Events

The Lounge, General Gaming, and Arts and Writing

Site Staff, Help, and Feedback

Final Fantasy 1-4, Final Fantasy 5, and Final Fantasy 6

Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, and Final Fantasy 9

Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 10-2, and Final Fantasy 11

Final Fantasy 12, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Genral Final Fantasy, Video Game Music/TSW, and General Archive

Chrono Trigger and Cross, Kingdom Hearts, and General Square Enix

A Party must have at least ten (10) distinct members and fill each of those positions, but it may have as many members as it can find. Only ten (10) members can run in these positions.

In order to apply to be an official party, you must start a thread in General Chat to recruit members and then by the assinged date the chosen party leader must PM to me (Election Booth) the following:

• Party Name
  • Official signatur banner of the party
  • the ten (10) members who make the party official
  • which forum position each of those ten (10) members represents

Once the parties have been chosen by me, I will post the method by which the election shall take place.

This thread is for questions about the process, not to apply. Only apply to be a party to me by PM ONCE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING LISTED. DEADLINE IS midnight eastern time on Saturday February 6th.