Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STUPID TOWERS

Angry STUPID TOWERS

Ok. I attempted a calibration for every tower, 1-10. i completed half of them. According to the guide, there is no need to calibrate them succesfuly to get the Samuria's Honor Garment Grid. I did just that. I got a few, not all, but I made an attempt for all of them. The moron of a technichian won't fork it over! Any ideas of why? Is the guide wrong? Must I actualy succesfully calibrate them all? Anyone?
    ArcDragon9

You don't have to successfully completely calibrate all of them, but you do have to do some of them, I think like six. I got the garment grid by getting seven, I don't know if that's the magic number, but I think it's six.

Hmmmm.....I had considered that possibility. Thank You..I know I got at least 3 or 4. Med, It aint worth it.
    ArcDragon9

I know you must calibrate 5 of them. I calibrated 9 and left the last tower alone. You might have to calibrate them perfectly though. I'm not sure about that though.

The only two I didn't get were 7 and 10. I'll probably go
    back and do 10 some time, but 7 is just impossible.

.opt
    Last edited by Optium; 02-15-2004 at 09:50 PM.

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I only calibrated like four I think and I got the grid no problem :/ Weird.
    Too big.

Maybe there are a select few that have to be calibrated specifically... I don't know. I don't like that kind of mini game, so I decided I'd let it wait until my second play through. I'll post my findings when I get there.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

time for the game guide(yes,im a wimp.must get guide.i think i skipped that part all together).Do 5 out of 10 towers,and get a full 30 score on all of the 5 you do.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Originally posted by zacks_clone
    time for the game guide(yes,im a wimp.must get guide.i think i skipped that part all together
    There's no shame in that. And I know through experience that you must at least attempt to calibrate all 10 of them for the garment grid. When I finished trying the first nine, I went back to talk to the Al Bhed guy, I just wanted to see how I had done, and I saw a spot for the tenth one that I forgot to do, and I didn't get the garment grid until I tried the tenth one.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Actually, the only requirement for getting this Garment Grid is attempting all ten of them. You don't have to calibrate a single one. However, if Tower 10 is calibrated, you will be rewarded with a Ribbon accessory later on in the game when you return to Thunder Plains to eliminate the feinds before Yuna's concert.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

do you need to calibrate tower nuber 7 to get that ribbon? just want to make sure only tower ten only one tower the last one right?... im on my second run throug the game and i dont want to miss anything but god damn i just hate this ing stupid mini game. id rather make 400 dodges or 1000 rope jumps blah i hate that tower 7 i so ing hate it GAH i tryed it for 2h 30 min last night i got to 29 damn im so ing mad hate it
    GASH

Originally posted by jochirin
    do you need to calibrate tower nuber 7 to get that ribbon? just want to make sure only tower ten only one tower the last one right?... im on my second run throug the game and i dont want to miss anything but god damn i just hate this stupid mini game. id rather make 400 dodges or 1000 rope jumps blah i hate that tower 7 i so hate it GAH i tryed it for 2h 30 min last night i got to 29 damn im so mad hate it
    You do not need to calibrate tower 7 for the ribbon (thank god!). That tower is next to impossible. I have done it, but that's because I'm horribly stubborn and absolutely refuse to be beaten by a video game. So, an hour and a half and several dents in my wall later, I finally did it. Worth it?.....no, except to please my ego.

And 400 dodges?....don't make that sigil harder than it was to get, 200 was bad enough. And personally, I thought 1000 jumps would be harder than it was, but I would rather have to do 1000 jumps than calibrate tower 7.

doh i cant find tower number 10... :P where is it :P
    GASH

jochirin. Did you get the one by the lake. I only callibrated like three and i got the grid. I don't know.f If you go near the lake and run around it hittin x you can find the tower across the lake. Then you can attempt to callinbrate it. Warning: It is a reverse memory game. They tell you keys and you put the sequence in backwards. We had trouble finding the lake one so i assume that is the one you are missing.
    If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room.

i kinda found the one by the lake by my sealf later on (just by luck i was valking around pressing x) but thx anway
    GASH