Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Silly Things About Video Games...

its called a video game for a reason people:mog:
    ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME...

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

NOT TO ME IT ISN'T!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

its called a video game for a reason people
    Note: I'm not asking for these things to be changed, because it's all part of the game. If games weren't like this, they'd be impossible to complete. Nevertheless, it is amusing to pick out these silly points and make fun of them.
    Sometimes, an explanation just isn't enough.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I have to post this. This is not a new question

RPG Cliche list
    RPG Cliche list
    RPG Cliche list

You get my point you should read em, their funny
    --Cal

No one said anything about those coveniently placed exploding barrels. Or the fact that turkey, rice balls, or pieces of armor and weapons always seem to fall out of enemies bodies when they die.

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

No matter what the situation there is always some kind of food item you find on the ground and picking it up immediatly heals you.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Isn't it intresting how skeletons seem to carry around money? Where do they put it and how does it stay with them. Also, isn't it just strange how on almost all games that producers just seem to forget that in cold weather everybody just seems to have protection against it,and all other elements for that train of thought.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm not sure if this mimics Rainecloud's first post, but in Doom you can survive a rocket launcher to your face and keep walking. Speaking of which, how come being shot up / knocked into 1 hp doesn't result in you crawling around like a baby? In Doom games if you have one hp it's still hypothetically possible for you to survive the rest of the map just as long as you don't get 'hit' by projectiles or the gun blast 'sprites'.

I don't like how you can defeat Nemesis with a knife just by dodging his grabs over and over. My brother watched his friend do that and was like 'wtf'

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Peeing in Duke Nukem restores your life. I mean, it heals shotgun wounds, wounds from falling from a building, etc...

And then there is Death

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

How do you get '200%' life anyway?

How come the bosses in Donkey Kong are weak only to Barrels and not being rolled into?

And how come some are only weak against Steel Kegs?

And where to do the steel kegs and barrels keep appearing from?

WHERE?

And how do the bananas float? And if Donkey Kong got all his bananas back at the end of Donkey Kong Country, how come you can collect them again in the other games?

And since when do 100 bananas = an extra life, when an extra life IS A BALLOON!?!