Thread: buggy

Default buggy

I lost the buggy after disc one, and it is nowhere to be found, do you know where i could get one or what happened to it?
    SAMSAMSAMSSAMAMSASAMMSASAMMSAMSAMSAMSASSAMAMSAMM

The buggy and the Tiny Bronco disappear once you get the Highwind. No way I know of to get it back, but there's probably a Game Shark code or something to do it. No need to get it, really, I mean that ship can go most places, and the right chocobos will get you to the rest.

Still, it is a funky buggy...

iv looked,and searched.no way to get it back.though,if you want to get back to the desert prison,you'll need the buggy i think.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

So, the only way to get to gold saucer is through north corel? It gets a bit annoying when breeding chocobos, cause, i go back and forth, and the ropeway takes to damn long.
    SAMSAMSAMSSAMAMSASAMMSASAMMSAMSAMSAMSASSAMAMSAMM

Well,other than the ropeway,i think there is no other way.BUt if you had wished to go to north corel,you;d need the buddy because the highwind cant land there,and chocobos wont cross the desert.I dont think you can get back there after disk one.Im almost positive there is no wa to get the buggy again.But,now that I think of it,i think a walkthrough I read said something about getting it back(probly a hoax and a lie and a very old walkthrough or bad memory on my part)

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Blog Entries

I never really liked the buggy anyway. Why does Cloud continue to encounter enemies in it? Honestly, I would just run down the bad guys.

Articles

Yes, the only way to get to the Gold Saucer once you have the Highwind is through the Ropeway. Then again, that's the only way to get there through the entire game, anyway, so what's the difference?

You can't get it back, like others have said. The last time you'll ever use it is traversing the countryside tracking down Aeris. Same with the Tiny Bronco: the last time you use that is going across the water to the City of the Ancients.

Once you escape the Whirlwind Maze and do all that stuff, you'll never see the buggy or the Tiny Bronco again. If you want to get to certain places, that's what the Highwind and Chocobo breeding are for.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Originally posted by El Mariachi
    last time you'll ever use it is traversing the countryside tracking down Aeris.
    But wouldn't you use the Tiny Bronco then, Matthew, as it is parked just south of Gongaga? I think the last time anyone would really use the buggy is driving to Rocket Town, no?