Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Favorite Anime

Blog Entries

I thought Akira was disgusting when I first saw it. (I was like 10, alright!) Now I think it's really good, disgusting in a sick/good way.

Movies, I like Ghost in the Shell. And series, I like Hellsing.

Rurouni Kenshin, Chobits, Love Hina would be my main pick and also Fruits Basket cause I love the characters ^_^

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Perfect Blue was scary.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Evangelion
    bubblegum crisis
    Akira
    Ninja scroll
    DBZ
    Ruroni Kenshin
    Ghost fighters
    Spirited away

and sailor moon....ONLY BECAUSE AFETR WATCHING ONE EPISODE IT GOT ME STARTED ON DRAWING ANIME

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Perfect Blue.

here are some wot i like akira,rg veda,dbz,db,dbgt well they are my fav five

I watch Rune Soldier Louie, Oh My Goddess, Night Warriors, .Hack//Sign and I've seen a bunch of others that I liked such as Green Legend Ran, Birdy the Mighty and the older Final Fantasy show.
    Martial Arts is about training the body, spirit and mind of the participant to improve the self...unless it's Drunken Boxing, then it's about boozing it up and beatin' the crap outta people in bar fights.

*deep breath* King of bandit jing, trigun, flcl, big o, neon genesis evangelion, rurouni kenshin, .hack, inuyasha, dbz,dgt, chobits, samurai deeper, shaman king, dnangel, and many more........ :jap:
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trigun and Spirited Awway (i really loved it) and pokemon.

Well i personally watch Inuyasha, NOIR, Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, .Hack//, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, (new) Wolf's Rain (new), and some other shows... A lot of those are action...... yessssss.

Jenn @)-->-----

Well I just have to say that I agree, all the Dragon Ball series suck(DBZ,GT,etc.). It's the worst thing Funimation ever created. I'm not a fan of Inuyasha either, but I won't even get into that. Cowboy Bebop rocks. I like Trigun, Fooly Cooly, Aeon Flux, Blue Gender, Wolf's Rain was alright although I've only watched a few episodes... Witch Hunter Robin, and the movie Akira was the shiznit. The Animatrix was pretty cool too.
    :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous-Shiva
    Well I just have to say that I agree, all the Dragon Ball series suck(DBZ,GT,etc.). It's the worst thing Funimation ever created. I'm not a fan of Inuyasha either, but I won't even get into that. Cowboy Bebop rocks. I like Trigun, Fooly Cooly, Aeon Flux, Blue Gender, Wolf's Rain was alright although I've only watched a few episodes... Witch Hunter Robin, and the movie Akira was the shiznit. The Animatrix was pretty cool too.
    :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
    no dbzgt is the worst thing funimation ever chunrned out, dbz on the other hand is even better then fist of the north star.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cowboy Bebop is cool as hell.

My favorite is Naruto, Trigun, and FullMetal Alchemist(why did Funimation have to license FullMetal Alchemist it would have been so much better if say pionear did it.) I hope Naruto doesn't end up like that.

"There are only two things that are infinate, The Universe and Human Stupidity.....
    And I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

best anime.......Cowboy Bebop!