Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime

Default Favorite Anime

I've just started getting into anime like Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D ((Bloodlust)) and Trigun. I was wondering what anime some of you katz like, and if you could recommend me anything.

If not... then that's fine. I understand completely. But don't expect me to send you flowers and make you piping hot tomato soup when you get ill and die.
    "Let me feel your leg of hope around me."

i like trigun but, for me my favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop

To be forgoten is worse than death
    ~freya~

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't watched loads, but I like Tenchi Muyo and Ah My Goddess. Ah My Goddess is good if you like sweet kinda things, I think ^_^
    rawr

Grave of The Fireflies.

Gundam Wing
    Gundam 8th MS Team
    Street Fighter
    DragonballZ
    Vampire Hunter D
    Outlaw Star *w00t*
    Twilight of the Dark Master *w00t*
    Big O

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto (duh), Pokemon, and maybe DBZ still. Yes definitely DBZ

Princess Monoke, Black Jack, Ninja Scroll, Perfect Blue, Vampire Wars, My Neighbour Totoro, Ghost in the shell, Fists of the North Star and many more...

------------------------------------------
    |Gallery|

I've only really seen 'X' and Revolutionary Girl: Utena, both were very good.

.....I need more anime. Badly.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I like

Evangelion
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Gundam Wing
    Saiyuki
    Dragonball

Those are really my favorites out of everything I have seen.

Oh and I also like Tenchi, F3, Cool Devices, and La Blue Girl.

Iv only ever watched Tenchi and Sailor Moon.Tenchi was pretty good I think

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Default Re: Favorite Anime

Originally posted by Hanoi
    I've just started getting into anime like Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D ((Bloodlust)) and Trigun. I was wondering what anime some of you katz like, and if you could recommend me anything.

If not... then that's fine. I understand completely. But don't expect me to send you flowers and make you piping hot tomato soup when you get ill and die.
    You just named three of the very best anime ever. Cowboy Bebop is good, and I also like Samurai X (the Ruruoni Kenshin OVA), Blood: The Last Vampire, and Ghost in the Shell. Evangelion is a classic, but youre gonna be in for some confusion lol.
    And DragonBall Z should not be considered a true anime. There is no plot, bad drawings, and bad animation. All it did was ruin the name of anime and become popular with six year olds.

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

i would need to agree with katana

To be forgoten is worse than death
    ~freya~

Default Re: Re: Favorite Anime

Originally posted by katana
    And DragonBall Z should not be considered a true anime. There is no plot, bad drawings, and bad animation. All it did was ruin the name of anime and become popular with six year olds.
    Huh? Since when are crappy shows not allowed to be considered anime? I agree that it sucks really bad, and that it's popularity isn't doing anything good for the image of anime in the US... but there's plenty of anime that's worse. Not all anime kicks ...

Though, what I don't understand, is how sooo many people can hate DBZ yet love Naruto. *tries to figure out how the two are different* Okay, so one has ugly art and animation, while the other has decent art and very nice animation... but they both follow the same annoying formula. x_x Oh well, whatever.

Aaand, my favorite anime are X and Wolf's Rain. I can't choose between them.

My all time favorite is Full Metal Alchemist.

But my next favorites are Evangelion, Trigun, Vandread, Slayer, and s-CRY-ed.
    This space intentionally left blank.