Thread: Super Bowl Commercials

Default Super Bowl Commercials

Discuss.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hate commercials. I also didn't see the game, being at work. Office Linebacker was good last year though.

I thought the best was the Budweiser Donkey. Overall, it was a bit of a let down compared to past years.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah. That little donkey was cute and I'd have to say it was the only one that I cared for. The car with all of that water coming off of it was okay too. The Wave I think it was.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

What stations showed these mythical SB commercials? I watched an Ontario broadcast of it, and it didn't show them *all*'

The ones with the officials/referees/whatever were SB commercials right? And the toilet paper commercial too, right? That's all I saw

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think that you'd find these commercials on any Ontario based broadcast, PG. I kept switching between the Vancouver based Candianized CBS broadcast on our channel 11 to watch the actual game because the reception was better, and the American CBS station all the way on channel 51 to watch the commercials. Usually the CRTC or whatever it is will still Canadianize these commercials on the American CBS station, but they didn't seem to do that this year so I got to see them.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

The commercials this year were a big dissappointment. The donkey one was good though.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I liked the Willie Nelson doll one. Espically at the end of that commercial. I laughed hard at that. (You'd have to watch the ALCS Last year during the Redsox/Yankees to understand it.)

I also liked the one with the headcoach screaming into the ref's ear, and the announcer saying 'What kind of training do you go through to handle that?' and then it shows his wife screaming in his ear.

Good stuff.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?

So where can you download the ones you missed?

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth