Page 1 of 19 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles

Smile Fantasy Baseball

Alright, this thread is to help in the formation and planning of a Yahoo fantasy baseball league. I was told by eestlinc that sign-ups begin next week, but I'm getting highly impatient, and finding people that'd like to play this early allows us for more time to plan everything out.

First thing's first: If you want to join the league, by all means! We had a very successful 10-team league last year, which Del Murder laid claim as champion to. I'm sure no one would mind 12 or 14 teams, if we were to find that many interested parties.

Second thing: How would we score the league? Last year, we kept track of nearly everything imaginable, and it made things a lot more interesting than with just the Yahoo default. If there's anything everyone'd like to add or subtract, though, that's what this is for.

Third thing: Scheduling a draft. Yeah, I'd like to do a live draft, if everyone was up to it, but it'd be a little later in the morning than 6 AM for us West Coast people. With so much time to plan, it allows everyone involved to hit upon an agreed draft date and time.

Soooo. . . yeah. Anyone who wants in, just post up and let us know. Everyone that's everyone can join, so don't be shy!

Who's in

Aexoden
    Agent Proto
    CloudDragon
    Del Murder
    eestlinc
    El Mariachi
    Gau
    Nabeshinji
    Spuuky
    The Captain
    Last edited by Strider; 02-07-2004 at 06:27 AM.