Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: those "other" games

Default those "other" games

anyone here a racing game fan? my current racer is sega gt/tokyo xtreme racer...
    ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME...

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Nope...I am not much of a racing fan. I like Mario Kart but that is about it. To me it is like sports games and just way too repeative for me.

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not much of a fan of racers, the only exception would probably be Burnout 2.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

ridge racer!!!1111

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I enjoy silly racing games such as Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart, but I really detest the realistic racing games like Gran Turismo. They bore me to death, and they're far too difficult.

They're great if you're a fan of the sport, though.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like rally games more than racing games in general, stuff like ColinMcRae, I find them really fun and challenging, the areas and replays are cool too.
    I don't like other racing games much, Gran Turismo is alright to play against a friend from time to time, but the actual game mode is too complicated for me =P
    rawr

Yes, I kinda am... I own some of the Ridge Racer games...

Gran Tourismo 3, Rallisport Challenge, TOCA: Race Driver. My favourite games at LANs. Among my group of friends, no other genre can stir up such amounts of yelling and fighting. Ramming the #1 driver into a ditch just a few carlengths from the finish line and slide up as the winner of the race is like asking for a beating. It's fun though.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I love the Gran Tourismo series.

And for pure fun, Rock 'N Roll Racing can't be beat :rock:
    Figaro Castle

Yeah I like to race every now and then. I've been playing Need for Speed: Underground, and Project Gotham Racing 2 lately.

And for pure fun, Rock 'N Roll Racing can't be beat
    ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME...

I wouldn't really call myself a big "fan" of racing games, but I certainly do like them plenty. I guess one of the reasons as to why I don't label myself a fan is cos I'm generally poor at these types of games, so that in order to play them, and play them well, it takes a lot of effort from my part.

Other than that, I really do like them because I think that most of them are pretty fun. Some are terribly addictive (GT series), others make you competitive (MK ^__^), others are simply stunning (PG) and some just give you a nice "rush" (NfS). So, yes... I think that just about every racing game has something unique to offer. But then again, I feel that way about just every game. ^__^;

Oh, and currently, Mario Kart: DD and Project Gotham are my favorite racers. =)

Blog Entries

Nascar thunder 2003! WOOOOOOHOOOOO I KICK !

I play Gran Turismo if I just want to race. I still think GT1 is the best out of all of them.

I play Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 if I want the cops after me as I race. I end up playing NFS: HP2 more than GT because I like the element of resistance as I race. Plus, the soundtrack is kick- .

I like racing games I don't have that many though. I have Nascar Challenge for the gameboy Color, Crash Team Racing for The Psone, Mario Kart 64, and Mario Kart Super Circuit for Game Boy Advanced.