I am not making this a poll because I don't want people to reply and just say what they voted for with out reading the rest of this thread. I want you to explain why you prefer one over the other and why you don't understand what the other side sees in what they choose.

I shall now start it all off by saying I prefer Dubbed to Subbed(every now and then Subbed is better).

I prefer dubbed because I can better identify the character's personalities. Its just not the emotion they express in their voice but they pitch of the voice and 'gruff' among other things. Not too mention accents that are more identifiable to me.

I don't see why people like the original voice acting in Japanese most of the time. Its all very very very generic. Bad guy has a deep voice even if it is a female. Innocent good guy has a high pitched voice even if it is a male. There are barely any accents due to Japan being a pretty xenocentric society(either that or I just can't ever tell the difference).

I just don't see likeing the original Jap when the voices sound the same for the most part...ALL THE TIME!

One last reason I like Dubs are because they put dialog that fits our culture in there instead of the culture of Japan. None of those wierd food related jokes. I am sorry but I just don't get it.