Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mp3's

WinMX is teh r0><><0r5 get it. now! I DON'T SEE DOWNLOADING!

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

WinMx is very good. SoulSeek does not have any spy or adware, I dont know where you got that from. It's better for rarer tracks like jrgen mentioned, I found stuff I could never find on WinMx. WinMx is better control wise, you can single out what kind of file you're looking for (music, video, text, pictures), which you cant do on SoulSeek.

It's been a couple of years since I've used Soulseek, and back then, it did have adware.

A: i don't buy singles

B: if i want the album i'll buy it on CD

C: you buy knock off t-shirts from the live shows

D: if you want to knock off a liquor store use a shot gun and some ski masks, peeper spray is useful for stoping any have a go hero's.

E: the music buisness has allready had over £1500 from me in CD's and poor quality t-shirts so i'm hardly judas
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Originally posted by GokuKid749876
    Guys I want to "back up" my money supply. Does anyone know the proper procedure for knocking off a liquor store?
    If you want to back up your <s>CDs</s> money, then why don't you buy some <s>CD-Rs</s> printers and start backing <s>them</s> it up? Or if you want to <s>listen to them on your computer</s> make it yourself without popping <s>in the CD</s> a cap in the guys in the stores everytime, then use <s>CDex</s> the Mafia, or something similar, to make <s>mp3s</s> copies of the <s>tracks</s> notes you like. Much easier.
    Last edited by Lindy; 02-08-2004 at 09:06 PM.

Originally posted by Bulldog
    AM GOAL
    :laugh: I haven't heard anyone use that in so long! I forgot how funny that was! :laugh:

Originally posted by GokuKid749876
    Guys I want to "back up" my money supply. Does anyone know the proper procedure for knocking off a liquor store?
    Originally posted by Lindz
    If you want to back up your <s>CDs</s> money, then why don't you buy some <s>CD-Rs</s> printers and start backing <s>them</s> it up? Or if you want to <s>listen to them on your computer</s> make it yourself without popping <s>in the CD</s> a cap in the guys in the stores everytime, then use <s>CDex</s> the Mafia, or something similar, to make <s>mp3s</s> copies of the <s>tracks</s> notes you like. Much easier.
    rofl

I'm with the "go to the concert" crowd myself, unless a group is on an indie label. Buying the CDs barely gives the artists any extra money (unless the group is on an indie label I guess), and the day I willingly support the actions of the RIAA as of late is the day the sun turns green. I'm not much of an mp3 fan though, if I can find a legitimate copy of the CD from someone who actually owns it then I'd much rather burn that than download the whole album from Soulseek.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Copyright infringement, eh, Lindz? You're going to regret it once I SUE YOUR PANTS OFF!

What exactly prevents you from using Kazaa anyway, Gokufuss? Seems to me, that you're not after extremely rare stuff anyway, maybe we can solve that Kazaa problem of yours.