Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too much munny!

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

That's mean, playing on my guilability like that. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. At least homework kept me from spending several hours trying.:rolleyes2

I've hit the same predicament, pretty much, as the only battles I have left to do are Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Sephiroth (bah...). I don't have anything to spend it on. I have the gummi collection (for getting 99 Dalmatians), so I can't even buy anymore. And by the way, Chibi, you're somewhat knew here, I think, so make sure not to believe anything Del says. Make that anything ANYONE says. Including me. In fact, don't believe these last few sentences.

While you can't buy the palace in Agrabah, you can buy the Gizmo Shop and make millions and millions of...gizmos.

FFXIV Character

Yes, I am fairly new here.

... ... You haven't beat Sephiroth yet? I did it at Lv. 79, and I'm really not lying about that.

I'm at level 60, and I've only tried to beat him three times. And the first two times I was too enthralled by listening to the pretty music. **dies**

**hums "Estuans, interius, ira vehementi, estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth, dum du a dum dum du a du doo da Sephiroth"

FFXIV Character

You forgot the Sors Inamnis, Et Enamnis part, and I Have no clue if I even spelled that right, but oh well.

And also the Venni venni venias, ne me mori facinas part... or whatever... I can't spell.

I know. I didn't want to put all of it. And it's "Sors Immanis, Et Enanis." and "facias."

FFXIV Character

Sorry, like I said, I can't spell.

Im in the same prediciment.I guess i just forget about the munny issue.I dont spend it.I do agree though,it wasnt much of a use.At the begining you had a hard time getting by without it,twords the end you want to really goof off.No houses to buy,no attacks you can use with munny.Its a dissapointment

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Default Munny so FUNNY!

Yah there is to much munny in KH... Whats the deal with munny anyways?? I think that has to be the single most stupidest name I've ever heard in an RPG, for cash. Its like some kind of... of... FUNNY MUNNY?! Maybe its fake, which would explain why there isn't to many uses for it!!! Anyways.... you had to be at lv 79 chibi!? HA! I beat him at level 54... e..a..s..y.., ok... I'll be honest it was extremely hard, and i spent a whole day doing it. Lv. 79!!! I laugh! *laughs* At level 54, you spend a whole 30 minutes, before his health actually starts going down!
    "A world embedded with no future; no past,
    a twilight broken upon the universe,
    a shattering dream held in all;
    that the demons in the land will soon fall,
    darkness will become light;
    and the dead shall be given life..."

The Intro of My Game ^_^

That's why you level up and don't spend a whole day doing it. Of course, I'm at a higher level than that, and I still haven't beaten Sephiroth, so you probably shouldn't listen to me, but at least I didn't waste a day on a pointless battle.

Default Re: Munny so FUNNY!

Originally posted by SpiralEdge
    Whats the deal with munny anyways?? I think that has to be the single most stupidest name I've ever heard in an RPG, for cash. Its like some kind of... of... FUNNY MUNNY?!
    And Gil is better. Gil...sometimes makes me think they spend fish scales in FF games. I'm just sayin....

I've never experienced this problem. Probably because I go through ethers like I go through air, but I've only ever accumulated like 30,000 munny. Oh well.

Hold on there cowboy...

Are you saying, that in FF7, you could buy a HOUSE??!

Wha? Where?

Anyway, yeh, I have that in about every RPG... When I'm halfway through, money just keeps on stacking up...
    They speak of my drinking but they never consider my thirst.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
    Prevent inbreeding: Ban country music!
    Save the trees: Kill a beaver!
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole damn Chicken!

Yeah. You can buy the mayor or somebody's house in Costa Del Sol. It doesn't do anything, though. You can walk through it all you want, including taking the items inside.

FFXIV Character

You can also sleep in it, although that's a rather lame reason to spend what was it... 300,000 gil. for something that you can do for free on the Highwind. Not to mention you can go around taking all the items without actully buying the house.

I think it would be nice if you could buy the palace and actually go inside it and explore. Maybe you could find a bunch of rare items inside, or maybe it would open up a side quest.

Wow! I just realized that KH has no side quests. That's one thing they definitely need to add for KH2.

Another way they could keep you from getting too much money is by forcing you to pay an income tax.