Page 1 of 39 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Signature Service

Here's the newest Signature Service as I promised. Same rules apply here, if you made a signature and want it hosted by one of our fellow members of EoFF, please post them here, and you will be shortly serviced. If you want someone to make you a sig, please provide details and any images you may want to include, and someone will be nice enough to make you a signature.

Also, please remember the limits for signatures:

<b>250 Pixel Height MAX for Sigs (images plus text)
    550 Pixel Width MAX for Sigs (images only)
    50Kb Maximun filesize for images</b>

Any sigs caught with violations will be removed.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my image sig doesn't work I tried HTML and UBB and every other code I can think of currently can you help out it may be the hosting but I have never had a problem with it before

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

why don;t you upload the image and I will host it for you.
    Too big.

it might just be because of the setup you used.did you try to post the image on a message,and instead of posting it, copy the little tags onto your sig. box?( dunno if you tried that,pretty sure it works)

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Grin

Hi, someone can make me a signature with Kenshin of Rinouri Kenshin (Samirai X) and that says no more than Evoc. Thanks

Btw shiva, i dont mean to do this too you, but do you think you could try a sig like where theres the same guy on both sides, and hes lost about himself and that hes sad and depressed and in the middle is a girl just to give you a more detail info on the people, can the guy be bout 5'7 hazel eyes, short brown hair, has some facial hair like 1-2 days unshaven, and looks as if though hes insane, and on the other side, have himthe same way only with a look of depressesion, then in the middle have him and this girl together happy, the girl is about 5'8 hazel eyes brownish hair

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

someone else is going to have to do that TBWC cause I just spent the last week trying to meet up with your other specifications and this request is just going to be too hard. I spent way too much time on the other sig, I javen't even finished it yet, let alone start another one. I'll post the other one when I finish it. If some one else wants to take on your new request, all the power to them.
    Too big.

If someone would be so nice, I'd like a blue or dark blue signature containing the following pictures:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/fft/...obs/squire.jpg
    http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/fft/...e/chocobo2.jpg

You can crop them however you see fit, as long as their heads are still there, it's fine with me. Also, if you could put "Squires" on it in some medieval font somewhere, that'd be nice.

Also, it can't be huge. 400x150 max.

Thanks.

sadly im not volonteering to do it, for as iv mentioned...my art prograhm and skills with one at the moment are horrid.I came to point out: you'll probly need to save those pictures and attach them as an attachment on two sperate posts...they wont come up,.

Mercenary

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll do yours for you Squire. =)

TBWNC: Sorry I would do your sig but it sounds kinda hard, I'd need to be clearer on what pictures you wanted really, would be difficult to go searching for those exact images ;

Edit: Oh and the images came up okay for me.
    rawr

Excellent, thank you.

I see what you mean though, zacks_clone. It does the same thing to me.

alright.just wanted to make sure it wasnt just my computer

Mercenary

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    I am here, ready for service

Edit: TBWNC, you provide me with some pictures to base/work on and I can see if I can do anything, but I am not promising anything.
    Last edited by Baloki; 02-10-2004 at 09:32 PM.
    FOA

Hmm allright thanks shiva, and hmm Didnt realize it was that hard a thing, heh, hmm ok ill see what i can find, hmm maybe something not so exact to those images, but like if they had brown hair, etc, itd be nice, And the main idea behind it is like somewhere between insanity and sadness, and in the middle is him and a girl that are aparently happy. I know sounds wierd, but eh ill see if i can find some pictures and thanks again shivia i apriciate it.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How's this Squires?

http://rainecloud.homestead.com/files/squiressig.jpg

You can use the code to host it, but if you don't need it, then I'll take it down from there =)

I attached an avatar too in case you wanted a matching one. ^^ Hope you like it!

Is anyone doing Evoc's sig yet? Just wondered if eternalshiva wanted to do it, cos she likes anime like that, I think. xD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    rawr