Thread: NooB to Chrono Cross/Trigger

Default NooB to Chrono Cross/Trigger

Hey I've never been to this forum, nor have I ever played Chrono-anything. I don't have an SNES anymore but can Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger be played on a PSX? You know like the old FF's? That's all I got now.
    Thanks for any replies.

Chrono Cross is a PSX only game that the PAL world never got to see. It does have a SNES 'version' (though it's entirely different) called Radical Dreamers.

Chrono Trigger came out with FF Chronicles for the PSX I believe, though again the PAL world lost out on it.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

In other words, if you're European, you'll have to download those two ROMs and import Cross, I guess. Cross is a lot more complicated than Radical Dreamers, so it's probably worth playing both of them. It should be noted that they're really two entirely different games; they just have some parallels in the character development (i.e. Serge and Kid are in both games, and Guile kind of resembles Magil and I'm pretty sure both were originally intended to be Magus but the idea was scrapped for CC).
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

i never got to play Radical Dreamers, but CC sure is fun.