Thread: Need boss help (Spolilers first disk)

Default Need boss help (Spolilers first disk)

I an currently in kalm wheen the town is infested with thoses black robed tattoed guy's. I have opedned the safe to get vincent 3 times and I awlays die fighting the lost number. Can someone help me (I know this boss is optional but I want vincent!!!!)

You were a n00b once

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

First, to clairify, you're in Nieblehiem (sp?), not Kalm.

That boss is very difficult to defeat when you first go through Nieblehiem. Unless you feel like powering up your materia to better levels and earning levels on your charaters it's better to just pass on through town and come back and get it later. If you need in-depth strategies, check out www.gamefaqs.com.
    Figaro Castle

Have Aeris learn Seal Evil and have her in your party. Start the battle by summoning Choco/Mog. This might stop it. If it does...yay...beat the crap out of it. If not, then try again if you can. Have Aeris be a healer, and attempt to use mostly magic moves to attack. When Aeris gets a Limit Break, save it, don't use it to heal. If Lost Number is not in stop mode or comes out of it, use Seal Evil. This move has an extremely high chance of putting an enemy in stop mode. The reason you should use mostly magic attacks is because when Lost Number loses about half of it's HP, one of it's halves will become whole. In other words, if the last attack was physical, it will turn completely purple, and if magical it will turn completely red. Red is good, red is much easier. After it turns red, beat the crap out of it however you like, and try to keep it in stop mode for as much time as you can.

The first time through I had Aeris and Tifa with me,bacuase they were my strongest.Cloud was the attacker,Aeris my healer and Tifa did the summons and magic stuff.I never found stradigys much help.I healed every roung,attacked every round,and beat the crap out of it with summons and magic stuff every round.nothing you dont already know,just how i did it

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

I beat him using Aries/Seed evil, thanks to both of you! and I got vincent and saw his first limit brake....... and I am afrade......

Edit: oh all three of you, though I dident see your post when I first looked.....

You were a n00b once