Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: IS XENOSAGA WORTH IT

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingBig
    Anyone know where I can find the new Xenosaga 2 trailers?

On a side note, I would buy the second Xenosaga without any doubt, if it had a mini-game where you could have AGWS battles in real-time, just like Xenogears did in that prison.
    Gamespot or any other sites don't have the best Trailers. Go to http://www.xenosaga.jp and go to CM in the top left corner. In there, you can see a lot of trailers, commercials, and wallpaper. Watch the E3 Trailer, I guarantee that that trailer will be one of the best VG trailers you have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Griever
    commercials
    The commercials are sad/funny. All she wants is a date, but he's going to play Xenosaga 2. xD

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I just hope that our commercials are as funny as the Japanese commercials. Poor girl just wanted a kiss and a date, but the jerk keeps playing Xenosaga.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

I just thought I'd say its easily worth it.
    >Erased
    How disgusting

Contributions

Since Xenosaga.jp is being annoying, I decided to check out GameSpot. Seriously, everyone, check out all those videos! I looked at all of them, and am now anticipating the game way more. The AGWS look so much cooler, and aren't those slowpokes they were in Episode One, and that Sword battle was nothing short of awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo
    Since Xenosaga.jp is being annoying, I decided to check out GameSpot. Seriously, everyone, check out all those videos! I looked at all of them, and am now anticipating the game way more. The AGWS look so much cooler, and aren't those slowpokes they were in Episode One, and that Sword battle was nothing short of awesome!
    That's nothing compared to what I had. :rolleyes2 Opening video, ending, double tech videos, Albedo beating up Sakura, and Albedo + Rubedo kawaii yaoi rape bishi hawt scene ^____^;;. But since I had to reboot because it was taking too much space, I lost them. Except the Opening scene and some double tech videos.

Contributions

Would you mind spoiling then ending for me? I really wanna know what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo
    Would you mind spoiling then ending for me? I really wanna know what happens...
    ... I didn't O_O

Contributions

Err wha? I'm asking if you could tell me anything about the storyline, like what happens. I'm going more insane by the minute.

EDIT: I really got to examine emoticons more often... Besides, I don't think Albedo would have really beaten up Sakura. He's madly in love with her after all, and that's why he made the Kirschwassers, that are supposed to resemble her, yet MOMO looks better.