Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The Candidates Speak!

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Default The Candidates Speak!

This thread will include questions and answers for the various candidates on important topics applicable to the forums they hope to represent. I will post the question and answers staggered for each forum and you may post comments in here.

The first is the first forum set for which I have all six candidates' answers, the Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 forums (this is a long one):

Name all thirteen Stellazio coins and where each is found, yet do so in a way that demonstrates you didn't just google and find it at FFOnline.com

fallen_angel_666 (BAotW):
    The Stellazio coins tell the story of the 12 zodiacs well if you know greek mythology then you know the story I for one cannot remember the story but the coins can be found if you go to the locations next to them on this list compiled from my recent hurried gameplay thank god I have lots of save files on different memory cards else I would never remember them all...

Aries - to be found in the windmill In Dali village i think it is upstairs but can't quite remember so go in there and look for yourselves

Taurus - in Treno town slums there is a shop you can go behind go there to find the Taurus coin

Gemini - Many people like me didn't get this first time but I got bored and sat around throwing money away in the wishing well in Treno thinking "why the hell put something you can waste money on there must be an item prize or something..." then after around 100 gil I got the Gemini coin best hour and a half wasted ever....(I carried on throwing money in to see what else was down there the end result is a big fat nothing)

Cancer - why do we name a disease after this? anyhows heres the coin for you; in Burmecia the rainy city of the rat people that Freya runs out on in the past to return in it's devastation there's an apple cart in the entrance go there and look around to recieve the coin

Leo - In Alexandria castle probably best to get it before the attack of Kuja if possible I tend to do this in the opening with Steiner or Blank and Zidane on the way to the princess... Well it's in the room with the Neptune statue lift thing to he harbour

Virgo - the desire of them all is in the black mage inn in their village on the northern continent

Libra - when you go to Madeen sarai for the first time look behind the statue when Eiko goes away and you find it

Scorpio - Remember that guy Quan who raised Vivi well in his house is the scorpio coin at the bottom of the ladder

Capricorn - we all know Dagguerro is full of water well search it theres a stellazio coin there

Aquarius - one of the harder to find in my opinion as you get distracted in Ipsens castle a lot but in the first screen it is there

Pisces - Damn PG or whatever he likes to be called now... almost made me write Piecies in stead lol well this is easy it's actually on board the invincible when you gain control of it

the last coin in the game is not a Zodiac sign it goes by the name of Opiuchus and to find it you read every coin well they are directions to this one but seing as I got asked to tell you where to get it it is in Quan's dwelling where you found Scorpio when you give this last coin to the stellazio lady in treno you get a hammer! pretty poor prize if you ask me but personally I love the stellazio coins too much to give them away

CloudDragon (Sex-Slaves):
    Alright, I'm going to be pretty blunt and honest, I'm not going to cheat to get these answers. It may have been awhile since I played FF9, but I think I can still remember all the names begin that most are the zodiacs and of the horoscopes, (has somewhat of an arsed up memory) but not quite where they are. Here goes nothing:
    Stellazio - Found here
    Aries - My horoscope, God of War, sucks a mean...arm
    Scorpio - I think this was the one found at the same place as the one I didn't know. Quan's cave maybe?
    Taurus - Pokémon that SUCKS.
    Aquarius - Found in a lake somewhere?
    Penis Pisces - Oooh, the good airship, the last one the Invincible I think.
    Sagg TITarius - Some old lady's boobies.
    Gemini - Twins, just the way I like'em
    Leo - The late bloomer, and am I the only one who remembers that book about the lion?
    Cancer - Zidane had a little accident and this popped out his pants.
    Libro - Steiner took a crap, this little thingie popped out?
    Capricum Capricorn - BoB's pants
    Virga - How's this, I HAVE NO IDEA

I do remember there was one more I don't remember the name but it was found in like the relative to Quena, or whoever the fat chef guy's name was.

Did anyone else like my answers? I did.

DocFrance (Conservative):
    Aries is in the windmill in Dali, sort of hidden in the background.
    Taurus is in Treno around the item shop - the one in the slums
    Gemini is in the fountain at the entrance of Treno, if you throw in 10 gil 13 times
    Cancer is behind some overturned basket in Burmecia
    Leo is in that room next to the Alexandria party - with the thing that transports you place to place on the water
    Virgo is next to the bed in the Black Mage Inn
    Libra is in Madain Sari, next to the fountain
    Scorpio is on the floor near the hot sprind in Quan's cave
    Sagitarrius is off in the background of Lindblum (the screen with the pickle cart) near some contruction - you can only find it after disc 3
    Capricorn is on the right side of Daguerreo's main room, in the water
    Aquarius is in a treasure chest right at the entrance of Ipsen's castle
    Pisces is in a chest on the bridge of the Invincible.
    Opiuchus is in the exact same place as Scorpio, and you can only find it after you found the other twelve.

Jenova Rebirth (Pirate):
    Scorpio - Quan's place
    Gemini - throw a coin x10 at the fountain in Treno
    Pises - at the right hand corner of the invincible (that room with the teleporter thing)
    Virgo - in the inn (haha) at BM village
    Capricon - in the water at Dagurreo
    That Thirteenth One Which Name Has Escaped Me - where Scorpion was after you got all the other 12
    *(Following are complete guesses)
    Aries - Lindblum
    Cancer - Treno somewhere
    Leo - Pinnacle Rocks
    Libra - Conde Petit
    Sagitarius - Burmecia
    Taurus - Iifa Tree

Enoki (Newbie):
    Ok the thirteen Stellazios are:

Leo
    Scorpio
    Virgo
    Pisces
    Sagittarius
    Libra
    Aries
    Cancer
    Gemini
    Taurus
    Capricorn
    Aquarius
    Ophiuchus

Where are they at? Well after you've found them all you can go back and visit them at the Queen's house in Treno (lol), but other then that I can't really pin point their exact locations. I mean come on it's been like 3 years since I played the game. But I know you find a couple in the marsh. One on the statue thing in Madain Sari like before you meet Eiko (or right after, cant really remember). You can get one on the invincible, theres like two or three in Lindblum......and thats all I really remember. The others are all spread out throughout various towns and such( pretty sure there was one in Alexandria). Oh well, probably not the best answer but I tried.

Agent 6 (Mystery):
    1) Coin of Suffering - Bleys's Bum.
    2) Coin of Angst - Bleys's urine sample.
    3) Coin of Teenage - Unne's sex dungeon.
    4) Coin of Coins - Take a left at the brightest star to the north.
    5) Coin of The Mendelean Table of the Elements - Chem lab before school turns evil.
    6) Coin of Understanding - Trick coin, doesn't exist unless Squall falls in love with Cloud.
    7) Coin of Pointless Quest - Go outside the gate to Boring Castle, on the keypad, enter : '696969'. This opens a hallway to the Mentor Hall in the ruins underneaths Stupid Land. Take the train there and knock on the door twice. When the lady opens tell her you have seen the body of her dead cat. She will give you the coin.
    8) Steve - With Greg.
    9) Greg - Very close to Steven, just go right.
    10) Orlando Bloom - My sister's magazine rack.
    11) Coin of Jerry Seinfeld - Buy expansion pack, FINAL FANTASY? MORE LIKE FINAL GENERIC PLOTLINE.
    12) Zefiroth - Hidden in a cabbage outside the dungeon of Cold Nipples.
    13) Mongrel. Defeat DJ Shadow at spinning a Sir Mix-A-Lot EP 7''.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Good job FA666!

But uh.... Agent 6 seems to have an unhealthy obsession with " Bleys's Bum" and being cynical. It's not who I think it is.....is it?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Where's the rest of the 'candidates'? Are we doing like six days of this crapola? Just spam it all out and be done with it grr

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol 'twas hard work 4 memory cards and 2.5 hours to remember them all but it was done thanks psychotic

Originally posted by Psychotic
    Good job FA666!

But uh.... Agent 6 seems to have an unhealthy obsession with " Bleys's Bum" and being cynical. It's not who I think it is.....is it?
    My guess is Linus. Unless he's already in some other party in which case no.

And PG, it's much more fun if we do it this way.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

You have disgusting, perverted, and sick sense of fun, Aaron

That's supposed to be news to me?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Jenova Rebrith's answers are the best without a doubt!
    Figaro Castle

A'ar, FM, I agree. He definitely didn't cheat and tried his hardest. Now, three cheers for Cloud....err Jenova, I still don't get the name change...

**crickets chirp**

Okay, so um...Three cheers for rum!

**massive cheers and orgy ensues**

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

OMG!1! Agent 6 is hilarious. Coin of pointless quest. Its so true

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by edczxcvbnm
    OMG!1! Agent 6 is hilarious. Coin of pointless quest. Its so true
    :laugh:

Although I could have sworn that Zefiroth was in a bush, not in a cabbage. Man, I need to go back and play the game.
    Figaro Castle

I sincerely think that Agent 6 would be the best candidate amongst this motley crew.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by The Man
    I sincerely think that Agent 6 would be the best candidate amongst this motley crew.
    S/He'd be a lot cooler if s/he was a pirate.
    Figaro Castle

Go Enoki!.......what? *takes the paper bag off his head and stomps off*

.........oh well good work everybody else....
    I'm back bitches!!!

So, are we voting on which answers we like best, or what?