Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DRUNK

I don't drink. I used to drink a little bit (maybe once every few months), but I gave it up completely a few years ago. I didn't enjoy it and I don't much see the point in doing something I don't enjoy. I find drunk people to be incredibly annoying and I never wanted to end up like that.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Me and my ten year old cousin got drunk once, we rolled down the hill and then she threw up on me, I haven't drunk much and I think it shouldn't be taken lightly maybe occasionally you could have a quite a bit to drink but not much

I don't get drunk so often, about 1-3 times a month, but when it happens I'm really drunk...

And, when I'm drunk I dance like a wild baboon... Or that's what people say ^_^

I got druck two times. I'm waaaaay overdue.

I like Kilkenny's as a beer, nice & dark, but, if i wanna get retarded, vodka and anything will suit me just fine!
    Hmm..my drinking habits are somewhat odd
    When i drink, i drink, i get drunk, but when i do get drunk, its all at once, like, 5-10 times a month
    then there will be a 2-3 or 4 month pause, and then it kicks up again.
    February is my drunk month. I'll be reporting back to this thread in about 11 hours.

I have no problem with drinking, although I do dislike it when people are aggressive when drunk and drink and drive and things. I have no patience with them.

I do like getting drunk at times, its a laugh when I'm with my friends. I'm not one of those people who thinks its necessary to be drunk to have a good time, I don't get that.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

I never get drunk. I always fall asleep first.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

I drink socially, but that's it. I don't like feeling out of control.

Weee. I'm back from the bar. I spent $80 and i can still type fine....ollol...ops, nbem!
    christ...good times.man...so man barfriends

mm, i myself can say ive never been drunk, but im a mean drunk at the same time. Ive drank alot that should of got me drunk..but nope, no where near it, im one of those people that can drink alot and not get drunk not sure if thats a good thing, i member i drank a margarita...didnt get drunk off it my first beer was a ice beer, and i drank that in 30seconds..didnt get me drunk, then it was the vodka..nope...-_- so yea.. i dont think drinkins for me anyways =p

LoL
    spend 80 at a bar & your first drink a dbl shot of vodka followed by ONLY vodka & lime from 10:32pm to 2:30am
    you'll get retarded

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Alcohol in small doses doesn't cause stupidity. I'm not sure why you would want to do it regardless, but there you go.

I don't like being drunk, but sometimes my sense of sanity vanishes (One can argue I never had it to begin with) and I drink too much and do stupid things or look stupid. Either way it's not fun.

What's so good about being drunk anyway?

Originally posted by Modigliani
    I don't drink. Used to, but when I finally got a grip and analyzed the situation, the negatives outweighed the positives for me. It's not that I've started to hate alcohol or anything; it's just not that exciting as far as "highs" go.
    ^

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I drink seldomly, though Bright Eyes and Kat (not at the forums) have both got plans to get me drunk. <s>Now you know why I don't feel secure, any time now they could jump out of a bush and force vodka down my throat.</s>

I have no problem with people drinking, as long as it's not unhealthy and people's lives aren't at risk (obviously). I've had some very funny phonecalls from Kat when she's drunk, and Bright Eyes when she was stuck in a bath with the tap on.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I drink every weekend, infact I just got drunk last night.