Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DRUNK

Indeed. The thumbs-up is a constant hand signal for me when I'm intoxicated....lol

I would have done it for this pic, but as you can see my hands were full XD
    Attached Images Attached Images

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't drink, therefore I don't get drunk. I'm usually the designated driver which isn't too bad, I just ask all the wasted people in the car to cough up some gas money, and I do this every mile or so, or at every gas station I see along the way.

I can't stand the taste of alcohol and I don't know any reasons why I should drink at all, even for "social" purposes. I mean, what's the difference if I'm drinking a sprite rather than a beer at a party?

alcohol is fantastic.

i get drunk once or twice a week, well whenever someone wants to go out and drink with me. sometimes i get too drunk and do... stuff... i wouldn't normally do, but that can lead to good things aswell as bad things. ?!

i think it's fantastic, and though i have seen some horrific drunken incidents, i believe that it is more in the character of the person behind the glass that will determine their actions.

it really only depends on the lifestyle of everyone, and everyone has a choice. to each his own, i say.

but for me its my beer goggles and giggly squeaky voice saying : "it's all about the fuzzy, patchy memories"

cheers.
    i heard you say your future, was looking so grey

Sometimes I think I'd like to get so drunk I'll never wake up again, but other times I promise myself I'll never ever drink again.

It's just, like someone said, whatever you're feeling, it'll just make it worse, or better.

Cynnau

i do nto drink often but when i do, i can put it away well. never got smashed, or had a hangover, despite the gallons i have drank at one time.

i get tipsy, act stupid but that is all. never really had a hangover, even though i always mix the liquor

I'm gonna cut my drinking from now on. Lately it's just been boring. And I've often felt just kinda sad after the night has been over. Disappointed, etc. Now I'll just go with people ( if I go) when I'm sober, and cut actual drinking to once a month form once a week. >:O
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"