Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DRUNK

Default DRUNK

HAd to make another one since the reset.

This isn't the thread where you post ONLY when you're drunk ( of course you can).

Just your thoughts of the alcohol? How much do you use it? I like to go out, get drunk about once per week. No harm done, I can control myself well ( yeah, I know some people can't and they drive and drink and blah blah). Only thing that sucks is, that it's expensive.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

A few months back, I used to go out and drink about every other day, but I've been cutting back ever since.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?

I get drunk about once, maybe twice a month, and as a rule of thumb it's a good idea to stop drinking when you can't see clearly.

I've got no problems with people going out and getting drunk now and again, but you get people who take it too extremes =/
    Bright and burning blue, Stretch your arms out above me, know that you still love me like you did.

Yeah, people who takes it too far, doesn't know their limits r sux. I very much always know when I've had enough.

It's all good fun when you know how to use it. Like with so many things. Some people can use power, and some abuse it. Same goes with alcohol, I guess.;-)
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I get drunk approximately zero times per lifetime. Drunk people annoy me to no end, and when (not if) they end up doing something foolish and hurting themselves, I have no sympathy for them. I refuse to tolerate willful stupidity in any form. As far as people who drink and drive, I won't even go into what I think they deserve; I'm not sure I can think up anything bad enough. A filthy drunk driver killed some of my family 10 years back. Some piece of human garbage who valued an hour of his own brain-melting enjoyment more than the lives of a mother with two children in the backseat. What do you expect when you purposefully remove your ability to think? I consider every single person who gets drunk out of his or her mind capable of doing the same thing.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Do we really have to have a 'how much do you drink' thread every month?

I used to drink with my friends but I grew out of it. I don't think it makes things better, it just makes you stupid. I'm stupid enough without it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

No, we might not, but we do need one in the Forums, since the reset. And this might grow in some good discussion, like Unners just posted, which I'm not even gonna answer, as it depends very much about individual.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just as long as you keep the thread clean.

I drink maybe once or twice a year, socially, with my family. I see no harm in that. I agree with what Unne said about willful stupidity.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't drink at all. I don't mind others who do EXCEPT when they decide to drive afterwards. Drunk drivers get off too easy I think.

I don't drink. Used to, but when I finally got a grip and analyzed the situation, the negatives outweighed the positives for me. It's not that I've started to hate alcohol or anything; it's just not that exciting as far as "highs" go.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I used to drink like a fish, but not anymore. Like others have mentioed before, I grew out of it and it gets old drinking all of the time. Plus after I quit drinking I lost 15 pounds and saved $400-$500 a month in beer expenses.
    Figaro Castle

Drinking socially is always fun imho, and so is getting drunk as long as it's not some loser drunk.

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those nights where you don't realise how much you've drunk until you go to leave and you see how few beers you've got left. I seemed to play better at cards the more drunk I got, or maybe I was just imagining I was winning. I'm pretty sure I posted a thread here too but the next day it was gone. Can't remember what it was about though....must have been pretty bad or word association imho.

I haven't been drunk since September the somethingth, because I became very "tired and emotional" at a friends party.

So there.

I'll start again soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I drink about every other weekend or so, but I don't usually get too drunk because last time I did I vomited more then you would believe. I'm a bit of a wine-o; other alcohol is not so good.

I take antidepressants, so it would be a piss-poor idea for me to drink. Back before I took antidepressants, I'd drink in extreme moderation (no more than a glass, really) if someone offered me something I could actually stand the taste of (which, in other words, was wine only).
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)