Thread: Onion equipment

Default Onion equipment

I probably sound like a noob here, even though i beat ff1 in like 92 or whenever that nintendo power guide was release heh, and I beat FF2j rom a little while ago, but where is the onion equipment in the sylx tower? I was looking all over the place for it, I ended up haveing like 500 000 gil afterwards and still couldnt find it. Is it even worth finding?

Well if your into the whole entire making your guys little onion knights of utter death on a mass scale, then you need this stuff. If not then just don't even try. Its a lot like getting the adamant in FFIV, your chances of getting 1 is rare, let alone all the peices for every charcter. The only way to get it is to kill certain monsters in the tower. I know that most of the dragons in there have one kind of the onion equipment on them. That's all I really know though, never bothered to even try and get one onion equipment peice.
    This space intentionally left blank.

so its just a random battle? does it occur on a certain floor? I'm willing to do many hours of battles.

I'm not positive of the full details, but there are dragons in the tower (red, yellow, and blue I believe) they drop some of the armor. But it's very random, and there's a couple other monsters. I believe you can get most of them though in the room after the 5 dragon statues. But I'm not positive on the full details, if you check them ain sites FFIII section I believe they have a bit betetr info, or if anything check the walkthrough around that area. It'ld be much more helpful then me.

So its in the dark world and not the sylx towers that you get the onion stuff? well that sucks, im not doing that haha. I think ill stick to my ninjas. I would like to get the equipment and then leave to tower but oh well. heh.

You should see my fat chocobo inventory. Man i have so much ultra cool stuff.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

This little FAQ might help.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Referrer Link Error

ill try to find the one you are talking about.

No it's not in the Drak World, it's in the tower. But I believe the room where some of the monsters you fought was in the room after the 5 dragon statues.

You can use the item upgrade trick [see the FAQ DocFrance posted for details on it] It makes life alot eaiser.
    "We have a boat! Now we can travel and see buetiful women all around the world.. Hey, I'm joking!"
    -Desh, Final Fantasy III

Here it is. It seems that I had saved it on my hard drive some time ago.
    Attached Files Attached Files