Thread: The Littlest Groom

Default The Littlest Groom

"The Littlest Groom." Enough said. What are they going to do next? You gotta be kidding me! A show about midgits trying to find love. What next? I mean really? Discuss. Have reality tv shows gone over the deep end on trying to get good reviews? *Thinks my brains have melted from watching 5 minutes of it*
    Last edited by Free Spirit; 02-17-2004 at 05:10 AM.

an unusually clever whore

Midgits deserve love too. :</b>(

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I think it's a nice change from 'attractive but stupid and shallow men and women looking to screw', but it is a bit patronizing. All these shows are. I hate reality shows like this.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

No no, reality tv is entertaining. 'Average Joe' shows a bunch of people who are SO UTTERLY BAD WHEN IT COMES WITH WOMEN THAT I HAVE TO LAUGH. Seriously it's just sad. Anyway, I like the ones I watch. I don't watch them all, but I no longer think of them as mindless drivel.

Fox is running out of ideas for stuff to show on TV. Next on the fox lineup.

"When Celebrities do their Taxes."

"Celebrity Tapdancing"

"When People Fall Down"

"Celebrity LAN Party"

"Celebrity Staring Contest"

"Monkey Knifefighting"

"Secrets of National Security Revealed"

"What's keeping Joan Rivers alive"

"The Truth of Soilent Green"

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I disliked Average Joe very much. Because that's just gotta suck for those guys, who came on as 'the ugly fat losers' to be publicly humilated by a shallow (insert female-specific expletive here). I dont like reality shows like that (I do, however, enjoy things like The Osbournes) because they seem intent on humiliating people and glorifying America's sick and twisted view of beauty (ie: it only counts if its on the outside).

Man, what am I on today?

Blog Entries

I dunno...I think most of these shows are stupid. I onlt watch survivor or big brother.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I don't like the show because the focus of the show is the fact that the people on the show are dwarfs/midgets/short people/etc... rather than the find true love bit.

But My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, or whatever it's called, I freakin' love that show. That guy has the best job in the world, acting like a complete jackass and trying to make her as uncomfortable as possible. Normally I'd be offended, but when it happens to a prissy princess that has been pampered her whole life and a family that is definitely into the "see and be seen" scene, it makes it very satisfying.
    Figaro Castle

Back From The Dead Recognized Member Nino Brown's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I saw a commercial for this show when I was watching The Simpsons one day. It was a commercial about the last episode.

TV these days just sucks.

I disliked Average Joe very much. Because that's just gotta suck for those guys, who came on as 'the ugly fat losers' to be publicly humilated by a shallow (insert female-specific expletive here).
    did you see the finale? the dude dumped her because she dated FABIO! ...worst finale EVER, though very entertaining. ^_~

as for Littlest Groom, i admit that i watched it. i thought it was good though i'm a bit disappointed by his choice in the end.